I'd find it interesting and fascinating to be on a starship almost to the point I might miss some wonderful sights being too busy looking at everything around me.
Id do it in a heartbeat, Scott. I think most of us would if we werent propagandised like a lot are about how Aliens are our enemys.
I wonder if I could incarnate as one of them for my next adventure ?
You prolly already heve, Steve...
Simply Wow !!! How many times I have dreamt to having such a trip. No wonder I am a fan of Star Trek, although the thing which fascinated me most at that time were the sliding doors which opened automatically. Sometimes I take a virtual trip using Oculus which somewhat satiates my craving for moving from planet to planet.
List of questions for the wonderful Pleiadeans:
1. Can their ship enter the Sun?
2. And enter Black holes?
3. How do they keep out the heat and pressure of the atmosphere of planets like Jupiter?
4. If I wear a wrist watch during the trip, after coming back to the earth, would I see difference in time in my watch with other watches? If so, by how much would it vary?
5. Space is not totally empty. How do they avoid collision with small particles?
6. Do the Pleiadeans have any kind of spacesuit to enable them get out of the ship and physically land on the surface of Venus, for example, or on the Ganymede?
7. How many habitable planets are there in the Pleiadean system and can humans get off onto their planets without any protection?
8. While entering the ship, how is this slow adjustment to the dimensionality done? Is there a passage or something where we need to wait or move slowly?
9. Apart from physical trauma, can an abrupt change in dimension result in mental issues?
10. Can't we simply "teleport" ourselves (like star trek) onto a planet instead of travelling by a ship?
11. If we were to take a trip to a Pleiadean planet. What would it look like from space...much like earth? Are there green vegetation, seas similar to earth or different?
12. Is the dimensionality on a Pleiadeans planet different? If we get out of the ship to a Pleiadeans planet, does the dimensionality of a human passenger need to be adjusted gradually? Or can we get out there straightaway from the Pleiadean ship?
13: "This is achieved by changing the dimensional vibration of the physical surroundings, increasing it above what is possible on Earth"
How is this accomplished?
Santanu, have you looked into Apple Pro vision? You prolly have and decided 3,500 is a little steep but that thing would be a pretty cool device to own.
@Scott R, I don't think its commercially available yet. It has been announced and the specs appear to be great. The main issue of these devices is the size and weight. As these glasses become lighter and less bulky and more brands are available in the market, AR and VR will really take off
I would really like to have such a travel with you, but I understand your reasons to limit this.
I would like to see with my naked eyes one or more of your ships (or one of your neighbors civilizations), still waiting to happen. Maybe it will happen in the future.
Could it be possible to have from you some real pictures?
I suppose that it is pretty simple for you to anonymously download some hires pictures of interesting locations of mercury, venus, mars, and so on... pictures that show the beauty of our system. And maybe a couple pictures of landscapes from your system's planets?
That would be really awesome
Have a nice time
If possible, these picture could be in Jpeg or PNG format , maybe not too big in size (let's say under 30 Mb) or whatever format that could be really opened and seen with current technology... I know that our tech is limited comoared with your standards ;)
Have a nice time
Pictures = Pierluigi
Taking a trip on one of their ships around our solar system would be too overwhelming for a schmuck like me. I would have to incarnate as a Pleiadian then I would give it a go. I like Pierluigi's request, can we get a picture or something?
Yeah, pictures, I vote for that too...
Dear Patrick, Committe and Readers,
it seems that recently the number of testimonies and proof of alien life are raining from several directions!
FIrst, the audit before the Senate in USA.
Then, the hearing before the Mexican Congress, with two mummies of "non human" kind. Having hands with three fingers, they pretty much seem non terrestrial, also.
And latest, the JWST (James Webb Space Telescope) seems to have detected signature of biological life on a not so distant exoplanet, called K2-18b. It was detected methane, bioxide carbon (CO2) and also DImethil-Sulfate , a chemical substance that we know is produced only by living things, oceanic plancton in particular. This substance is considered a life tracer because there are no known natural means to produce it outside the biological source, being it too reactive to be present in large amounts and remain detectable from afar.
Just a few questions for whoever is willing to answer (the Committe, or our interstellar cousins, or whatever...):
the two mummies are for real alien corpses preserved by mummification? If yes, are them form one of the four civilizations whatching over us? If not, what are them?
Do we really are detecting biological life tracers from the K2-18b planet?
Have a nice day
Where is proof that we are the only intelligent life in the universe? It is preposterous to assume we are the only intelligent life among billioins of planets. (Haven't you watched Star Trek? Extra-terrestrials are all 1.75m tall bi-ceps and speak American English.)
Pretty surprised about news of the remains of extra-terrestrials in Mexico, perhaps Americans should come out with their specimen from Area 51 for comparison/verification? (I know, that will never happen.)
That proof will never exist.
Wait a minute!! "Scotty" Mr. Scott the chief engineer on the original series, spoke with a notable Scottish accent and Captain Picard, despite his very French name, spoke very British English on Star Trek The Next Generation.
They're improving. The Ship's Doctor in Star Trek Strange New Worlds speaks English with an accent and intonation common in Nigeria. The Star Trek Strange New Worlds Chief Security Officer speaks with British English.
(Sorry for the "Trek Out" folks...I am a Trekkie.)