Manifestation...not the same as what I'm going through which is more of a life plan then manifesting would you say? But I still needed to go through the process of manifesting to keep it coming to me, Pat?
I believe the post answers these questions. Manifestation = physical objects.
Well that was pretty interesting. I'm trying to manifest a great job. So my manifestation process is to envision this already happening to me, like in a daydream state of mind where I see myself already at this job. I go through the whole day, I wake up in a new house, get ready for work and drive to work in a new SUV, go through the work day, etc, etc, etc, etc. QUESTION #1) Is this the correct process? QUESTION #2) How does gratitude towards the Universe/or God play a role in manifestation?
Gary, that's pretty good. And hold that thought for 30 seconds at least with some intensty. I like to envision black tentacles reaching out to grab things I want and pulling them back to me. Envision the phone ringing to confirm an interview and that the intervier likes you and wants you for the job.... By going after that job, you're creating a path for money to flow to you. Ask that the job pay a lot. ) Or that you want in at executive level or whatever level would help you the most. If you know the job it would be helpful but not necessary. If its a life plan, it prolly wont matter. Now I'll digress for the experts..
Belief is very important, too, that you believe you're creating this...if your not there, yet, treat it as an experiment first, you'll just keep trying until you start to see it working, start seeing things happening and that will get you over the hump, slowly to belief. Hope that helps...
Re-read the first line of this post.
🕐 What is a “great job”? $1,000,000 per year but your boss &/or superiors treat you badly, nearly every day?
🕑 How would a new house & new vehicle make a job great?
🕒 Do you want the physical objects themselves, or good treatment from coworkers & customers, or just enough money to make work unnecessary?
1) I don't put an actual dollar figure in my daydreams/manifestation but if it helps, sure $1,000,000 per year will be just fine I imagine. In my daydreams/manifestation, nobody is treating anybody badly, everybody is cool, no work relation problems.
2) A great job would bring financial abundance in MY view, so a new house and new vehicle always appear in my daydream/manifestation. But if a new house or new car come before a great job in real life, I will not complain, trust me on that one.
3) Physical objects? Yes. Good treatment from coworkers and clients? Yes. Just enough money to make work unncecessary? Good question, I have to think about that a little bit more but for now, great work, great pay, great coworkers/clients, etc, etc, are all a big yes.
I'll make sure all of this makes it into the manifestation process starting tomorrow!!! What about gratitude towards the universe or God? Is this necessary? The "gurus" won't stop yapping about gratitude so I thought I should ask.
The Committee responds.
1. If you are not specific with your objective, none can be reached to your satisfaction. If you say you wish to go to California, will you be satisfied to find yourself in the center of a desert or atop a snow-covered volcano? Both exist in California.
2. Financial abundance must be specific, not simply referred to.
3. Is the absence of gratitude required? Your uncertainty means you are doubtful. Belief is the essential, foundational ingredient.
A few questions for TC:
1. Will the manifested object last like its normally manufactured counterpart or will it de-manifest after sometime?
2. Where does the material to construct the manifested object come from?
3. If a chemical analysis of a manifested object is done, will it be identical to its physically manufactured counterpart?
4. Does this mean that HCPs can also make themselves invisible or cure diseases?
5. How much time does it require to manifest an object? Is it required to do it in a "single sitting" or is it possible to come back and finish the job?
6. When a physical object is de-manifested, where do its elements go?
7. Is it possible to kill a person using manifestation / de-manifestation?
8. If individual or collective manifestation can be used to manufacture things then will there be no requirement for having factories?
9. Did Jesus use manifestation ?
10. Is it required to know the internals of an object to manifest it? Suppose I manifest a watch but I do not know anything about the internal components. Will the manifested watch have the same internal components as a regular one?
11. Other than the HCPs are there other humans who know the technique of manifestation?
12. If manifestation is such a natural power of human mind, at what point of time did we lose this ability?
You ask all the question I'm too lazy to type.
7) I have always assumed we are not given that kind of spiritual power over other souls, though we can choose the physical action of murder.
I'm Lazy too. But sometimes inspiration strikes ✍(◔◡◔)
7. You may be right. But if the life plan permits... what about black magic?
Says The Committee: "Given and taken both. You can and may conceded any power over your incarnated life to any other soul, incarnated or not, as you prefer. Your soul itself is permanent, paramount and bullet-proof. No soul can harm yours, and you cannot harm another either. Likewise, physical body actions and effects are also ultimately controlled by the soul."
Answereth The Committee:
1. If it appears physically, it will have the same properties as any other similar object, because it will be created in the same image. The manifestor is imagining what s/he already knows, so that is what shall be created.
2. Atoms in the surrounding environment, usually air. The number of air molecules, the atoms within and the electrons, protons & neutrons which compose them, are in vastly more than sufficient supply to create the atomic and molecular structure of the object to be materialised.
5. Less than 1 minute in most cases, often a good deal less.
6. Back from whence they were taken, in that structure. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust as some religious texts like to say. Protons to protons we do say.
7. No. For a human to kill a human requires the killer to act upon the target.
8. You have described Heaven.
10. Yes x 2. ("Timex or Rolex?" - Patrick)
12. No human has ever lost it; it is a permanent part of y/our soul. It is generally deactivated when a soul occupies the human body but can be re-initialised if the human in question both believes and would not upend his/her life plan by doing so.
That's Mind-boggling !!!
I’m going to practice on my lost luggage :)
Because I currently believe it to be in an airport and that it needs to be delivered, I’ll just start with that I suppose.
There are many remarkable examples of physical manifestations in "Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East" from the notes of Baird T. Spalding, a member of a research party of eleven persons that visited the Far East beginning in 1894. Over a period of three and a half years they contacted the Great Masters of the Himalayas who assisted the expedition in its research work.
They witnessed material manifestation of food, provisions, cash, light and heat with no visible power source and even physical in-the-flesh visitations with Jesus and Buddha. The book describes many other miracles that were revealed to the group.
This is a six-volume set of books (about 40 bucks on Amazon) or you can listen on Utube. Maybe you could also find them in PDF, I don't know...
Patrick, I was surprised off my rocker when the last line of "Manifestation" said "This is Reiki, where the result becomes a physical object." As a Reiki-ist, this statement (by TC) has made me aware that I am not fully utilizing my talents in accessing the Universal life-force energy, or Universal Power which is was referred to in the above-mentioned books.
Patrick...Many, many thanks for your spectacular channeling and comments! You are a great teacher and transmitter of the Truth.
Thank you, Renie. Your assessment is not universal, much as I'd like that. 😊
Thank you Rene again for bringing up the Masters and Teachers of the Far East. These books came to me years ago and were instrumental in guiding me and inspiring me. It was told to me that these books come into your life not by chance.
How did these books come to you as it seems they made quite an impression on you as well?
Also perhaps you could suggest the best way
to learn about Reiki.
Janis, the books were recommended by Tina Spalding (Channeling Jesus & Ananda) and one of my lovely daughters gave them to me for my birthday. The books are a treasure!
Learning and experiencing Reiki with an in-person teacher truly is the best way to learn, in my humble opinion. There are many books on Reiki and information online and some master/teachers are attuning students online, as well.
Considerations about manifestations.
I have this little conundrum to solve:
I want to try a manifestation, to demonstrate to myself that manifestation can be done.
if i try a manifestation to demonstrate to myself that a manifestation is possible, it is because I have doubts in first place, so the manifestation is impossible because doubt hampers belief.
Now, considering the above, If I truly believe that it can be done, i don't need to do a manifestation, to prove myself that it can be done.
If I doubt that it can be done, I cannot to it because I doubt that it can be done.
Seems a bad loophole there, with no easy exit.
I need someone that truly believes that does a manifestation for me, no HCPs allowed
Have a nice day
Pierluigi, the Committee mentioned to treat it like an experiment which I do, to slowly bring the belief. It's a very good way of getting there..
Yoda says: Do or do not. There is no try. (May be one can start with a small X-wing fighter model first.)
Use The Force, Luke...use The Force.
Sit vis vobiscum, sit vis nobiscum.
And then you have to wonder if manifesting objects out of thin air is against your life plan or not.
You can go against your life plan... It gets harder, your life, I meant, but you can do it. Ask your gags how it will affect you. At least that's my understanding...
Patrick, a second independence referendum has been proposed for Scotland next year. Does TC see it panning out differently from 2014? I'll be trying to manifest a Yes vote!
Yes remain in the UK or yes secede?
To clarify: Are you asking if "Caledonia" will secede, unlike last time when Scotland chose to remain?
To clarify, indeed the question for TC is, will Scotland choose to secede this time?
Sayeth The Committee: "This question cannot be answered until the decision to hold the vote has been taken, and the voting date fixed."
There is an amazing book that walks you through how to manifest your desires. It’s called:
Ask and It Is Given
Learning to Manifest Your Desires
The authors are Esther and Jerry Hicks and it channels the collective consciousness known as Abraham.
Mysterious Lights in San Diego..UFO or something else?
Says The Committee: "Visitors to Earth from other stars you see in the nighttime sky, hiking up their dresses and skirts for all to see. This was an intentional display which achieved precisely the desired effect, to reveal to some humans in Group C for citizenry how other humans in smaller Group G for government will lie to everyone in Group C to protect Group G's power, authority and interests. To disbelievers of the existence of alien extraterrestrial visitors, the event makes no difference, and the visitors to Earth know this well. To the believers, however....and so the visitors prompted human chosen leaders to deceive other humans again, for the benefit of all. As such sightings and occurrences increase, the lies will emerge as such. Bullshit can only be perfumed over so long. Eventually smell and aroma will be detected."
YT video about San Diego light mystery....
Given that everything we experience and everything around us is itself merely a thought of the creating source, it's clearly possible to manifest anything. The only thing that's real is love
If one manifest a few seeds of some plant, those seeds can be planted and eventually produce the trees and their fruits?
Have a nice day
Of course, but why? We already have the seed, that's how we know what it is, in order to attempt to manifest it.
Dear Patrick ,
It makes a big difference.
This fact means that we can manifest a life form from thin air.
Yes, it would be a life form already existing somewhere else, but still this is a mind boggling concept.
Have a nice day
How do humans and animals and plants reproduce? Not much differently. It's only mind boggling if the existence of our true home of Heaven is not considered, which is the majority of mankind.
Love this subject!
So, we do have some power at our fingertips! We’re going to need to start practicing for the times ahead.
Because we haven’t seen others do it directly in front of our eyes, we don’t have that starting point to manifest the belief that it’s possible. But, I’m wondering if prayer is a good entry point for some of us to get into honing our skills in manifestation?