2weeks ago snow blanketed London (& it was significantly deep for London) which is unusual. I believe the post has given me the explanation.
My instinct is ‘No way do I want a digitised currency banking system ‘ . Rebels yell.
My only question about this digital currency is is it a positive or negative development for humanity thanks. I know an apology wouldn't be accepted but im not an eloquent speaker short of using telepathic communication.
It isn't positive or negative by itself, how good or bad depends on how it's used.
Attack a store owner with a big knife to rob the cash register? The knife is bad. Use a big knife to stop an armed intruder breaking into the house in the middle of the night? The same knife is now good.
Digital currencies will be sold as convenience and protection but will be used to monitor then control behavior.
@Patrick I understand what you're saying Patrick and it sounds like the intentions of the people pushing this digital currency have more negative thoughts and intentions.
Just as this post comes out mentioning the digital currency, Suspicious Observers YT channel also mentions it in this 6:50 minute video at around the 4:04 minutes mark. Both posts here and there are about The Shift It’s entitled, “ Aftermath, Tightening Their Grip Q & A Dec 23, 2022”. Here’s the link:
Today (Friday 12/23) where I live in Yew Nork, it was unseasonably warm at 57 degrees this morning and will go down to a frigid 9 degrees tonight, with a blasting wind-- incredible!
I use cash and shop local as often as possible...A cashless society has been a long time coming--online banking, shopping, bill paying--totally oblivious, we walk ourselves right into the trap.
Thanks, Patrick, for this great info--albeit a bit disconcerting. I'm sure you're going to have a great time becoming Santa Claus, yourself, this year!
2:00 a.m. here and our temperature is 1 degrees with a wind chill of -14 degrees. This doesn't happen in our location.
I'd like a word with the solar wind. :(
Where is "here", Lorri?
Far South Appalachians - small town - retirement area - beautiful.
Here is questions about the proximate future,
What will happen to the economy in US, EU, Russia, China and the rest of the world?
Has inflation come back for good?
Will energy prices keep going up?
What is the prediction for the market in 2023?
Will the geopolitical power plays create a new world order?
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!
Excellent questions, they illustrate how the answer coming back is a good as the question sent forward. The answers could be:
▶ They will continue to exist
▶ The market will operate
▶ Yes, as occurs always and has for centuries at least
Nearly useless answers. Anybody want to elaborate as to the time frames? Which markets and other relevant details? The "proximate future" is vague when applied to a more specific question. Remember our human calendars do not define events, much as we humans (myself included) love that.
lol...I guess that was as general as it could get, that was not whole lot deep inside 2023 as I w/could expect!
Merry Christmas to you all and your families. Patrick, many thanks for another year of insightful and thought-provoking posts. If you are in touch with Matthew Lewin, please pass him our best wishes.
My question on 2023 -
Will the Ukraine war end next year and how will it end?
Merry Christmas Patrick and everyone. Hope y’all have heat, electricity, water and internet (we’re finally flush with all 4 in our part of East Texas 😁). A few questions:
1. So this very inhospitable weather is an effect of solar energy reaching earth and a strong magnetic field disturbance. Are events like this going to become more prevalent? Should we expect ridiculously cold winters and hurricane summers to become common in Texas?
2. The news is reporting that an estimated 250+ million folks have caught covid in China this month. Are those figures accurate? If so, why so many cases in China and will the latest variety spread worldwide again?
3. Is Texas still expected to become an independent republic? If so, when and what will be the catalyst?
4. Is a significant Los Angeles earthquake on tap for 2023?
5. We’ve seen a number of volcanos erupting lately. How active will the volcanos be in 2023 and when will the dim period begin?
If inflation and resources (Gas and Oil) are going to keep going up in price. How are people going to be able to cook and heat there homes. Our incomes will clearly not be able to keep up. Does this mean many more people will start to die?
I have heard more lockdown's are on the way with the Climate crisis being the excuse.
I have also heard that 2023 will see the start of the 'you will own nothing and be happy' as people begin to default on mortgages and loans due to the rising energy costs.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Y.,'all . 😁
Thank you, Steve. It's going to be an interesting year, just as have been the last few.
Christmas blessings to everyone, and much gratitude to Patrick and our dear Committee for guidance and truth, always.
Attempted truth, anyway. Sometimes things unfold differently. Thank you, Renie.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Merry Christmas to you all. Special thanks to Patrick and The Committee, our guiding lights
Thank you, Santana. I'm not the light, just the torch & batteries. The illumination comes from place far beyond me.
Here goes my questions for TC
1. Will the digital currencies include a tracking system to track the user and the use?
2. Will the digital currencies be backed by gold?
3. Will there be a single digital currency used by all the nations eventually?
4. "And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name" - what is this? Digital currency?
5. Will Bitcoin or other non-government-controlled crypto currencies continue to exist with these digital currencies?
6. Will the next sharp rise in crude oil price occur due to geophysical disturbances?
7. How high will the oil price climb on that occasion?
8. Will there be any event which will cause the closure of the Panama canal?
9. Which countries in Europe will be involved in war after Ukraine?
10. How are the volcanic activities and earthquakes increasing due to the activities of the Sun? What is the mechanism?
11. Will the governments ban the private possession of gold in the future?
12. Shall we see a middle eastern war involving Israel in the coming year?
13. Are the Gog and the Magog some countries? Which ones?
1. What will be the cause of the next oil crises?
I am drawing a blank on this question.
Ok, possibly criminal then...
Maybe the Taiwan conflict, or maybe a criminal attack on some critical strait like Suez or Hormutz. Or Panama.
Or some critical oil pipeline blown off.
The list is pretty long.
Blank means that we have no benefit in knowing this, or maybe Patrick could get harmed, and no one wants this happening.
On a side note, Merry Crhistmas (I'm late, ehm) and Happy new Year :D
The Snowden, telling the truth & hero, interviewed by Ron Paul.
When I grew up, no one trusted a word out of the Soviet Union and believed everything our media and politicians said.
Now it is just the opposite. In fact, it is much worse. Our politicians and media are worse liars than the Soviet Union ever was under Pravda and the Tass News Agency.
Lying is the press isn't new anywhere, just as lying among humans isn't either.
NOAA is predicting a couple K5 solar storms 1/3 & 1/23. What effect will those have? Are we looking at another interference that could allow yet more polar vortexes next month? (Hopefully not!!)
Dear Patrick & C.
There will be European countries that will exit from the EU consortium, that's assured.
Now my questions: there will be countries in Europe that will also exit NATO in the next 10 years? Can you please disclose us which country will leave, if that's the case?
Have a nice day
When UK left EU, there was no question on leaving NATO. NATO is actually expanding, given the full-scale invasion of Ukraine by Russia. The real question is how many more countries will join NATO, Ireland and Austria must also be thinking about this, too.