A good list, a Broker's Dozen. (Baker's Dozen = 13, the customer gets an extra bun as a nicety to entice them back. Brokers of many types & stripes always subtract a bit for themselves, thus 11.)
1. Biden isn't going to make it until 2024, Harris will take over when Biden steps down.
2. If Biden makes it to 2 years, The Committee is saying more likely at 12-18 months will he leave The White House.
3. Only once we're deep into it and the effects cannot be denied.
4. The sources will be available but limited and expensive, in varying degrees. The new electricity method can be developed very quickly, in other words months, but nobody will do it until we have to.
5. This depends on how one defines "reconfigure" and "affordable". Most systems now dealing with oil, diesel fuel, jet fuel and gasoline are going away permanently for the general public. Electricity distribution equipment (transmission lines, cables, wires and substations) can be re-done in a few months or less.
6. Within the first year / season and the effects will remain for at least three and somewhat into a fourth growing season, depending on northern or southern hemisphere and the drop and region.
8. We're never going to go "plumb crazy" just like we're not systemically racist, BUT the powers-that-want-to-be will tell us otherwise every day, won't they? So we'll hear endlessly about examples of bad & crazy reactions the large majority do not have, offer, express or even see.
Housing costs will plummet. Food challenges are going to be worst where populations are high, such as China, India and other places. Not so much in the USA. Lots of fancy crap is going away, along with sugary stuff.
9. Not once the Dim Adventure gets going. It'll be just as warm in this part of Texas in the summer and warmer during the "winter" also.
10. Yes indeed. Gov. Abbott just sent 500 Nat'l Guard troops to the Mexico border. That's an early indicator right there.
11. It's fixed now and always was. Too much "non-wind" generation was shut down. We have about 86 gigs of installed capacity (versus California with 80) and about 15 total is wind turbines. Peak demand was set in August '19 at 75. The height of the storm 3 weeks ago saw 66. We can do that easily BUT we have to be prepared to spend the money. The power companies with that money got blindsided. Failure to manage risk and plan for extremes, because the investors don't like anything but rosy news and happy bullshit.