Recent reader Q&A from the comments.
1. Were there specific reasons that motivated our extraterrestrial cousins to build pyramids and several other monumental buildings around the Earth? They built the three great pyramids of Giza plateau (but there are at least half a dozen more around Egypt, built with the same uncanny complexity) just to have beacons? It seems not so compelling as motivation.
C: Yes, the specific reasons exist for all constructors and builders, this part of the process not being unique to humans on Earth. You have asked about the pyramids in Egypt; the principal reason is a guidance beacon. These structures gather Earth's energy and make it easier for visitors to reach the specific location. Just as Earth's human designed and built structures have many secondary uses, so do these.
2. Why build the chamber complexes inside the pyramids, then?
C: Secondary uses, more benefit without affecting or reducing the primary purpose and function. The mass of the pyramid is key to its energy accumulation and transmission, so the passageways and chambers are a small percentage portion of the total pyramid. These were located in specific interior locations to take advantage of the energy effect, which preserves material and matter, organic and otherwise. Among many possible effects, the pyramid prevents dead organic matter from being decomposed by bacteria; this is a side effect of the energy field the structure creates.
Humans erect large buildings to use for office work, then add the function of radio electromagnetic transmission & reception antennas, heliports and other functions. The building's primary purpose for offices remains.
3. Just talking about these extraordinary chambers, it seems that in the "Cheope" pyramid there is at least another big unknown corridor (found using muon scattering sensors). Are there also other chambers, still undiscovered? What function have all these internal chambers, included the unknown ones?
C: These chambers are not extraordinary, very much the opposite. They are surprising because they are unexpected but when your Alien ET friends are finally invited by mankind to explain, this will become clear why these chambers are not extraordinary. Yes, passageways and chambers within these pyramids remain undiscovered, but no great insight awaits when the chambers are eventually seen by humans.
4. Surely enough they used the gravity defying devices to move the big blocks, but it seems also that the stone cutting was performed using mechanical devices, instead of laser beams, for example: is it correct, or also other techniques were used, like laser cutting, high pressure water cutting and ultrasonic?
C: Neither mechanical nor laser [ Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation ] as humans know it, but using light created from crystals which use Earth's natural magnetism. The light can be captured and used to generate electricity or used as a cutting tool before conversion to electricity. Many stones are also softened with this process, using heat, then pressed into place allowing them to form to the surrounding, cooler previously placed stones, sometimes inside a mold and sometimes not. Many structures in South America were constructed this way, without external molds intended to form them flat. The weight allowed the softened stones to deform slightly before cooling off sufficiently to stop the effect.
In the case of the pyramids in Egypt, ceramic molds were used in some places to ensure a sufficiently flat exterior surface, however in other places the cold stones were cut precisely to necessary shape before placement.
5. The cutting precision is awe inspiring, tough, because there can be found gargantuan blocks that fits together so perfectly that the joint can be found only observing *very* close to the surface. At just 30 cm distance, to the naked eye the two blocks seem to be a single block!
C: Humans have already learned to cut and fit to this precision on a smaller scale, more than a century ago. You call the devices pocket watches, but many examples exist; telescopes, microscopes and so forth. The difference is weight but once gravity suspension or neutralization is used, stones can be cut and fitted together easily, just as you describe.
6. I also wonder if there was human manpower involved in the work. Who were them? Not Egyptians as we currently understand, of course.
C: Humans observed but were not involved. It was not necessary. The use of physical bodies is not required; the devices used to locate the proper stone, to cut, to extract the newly cut block, to finish to size and shape with necessary precision, all of these steps can be achieved with remotely operated equipment in most cases, run by a computer. Few Alien ET visitors were needed, and no humans.
7. The job of extracting the blocks and transporting them on site, how was it performed? Using boats?
C: Not necessary. Gravity suspension or neutralization devices are used near quarries to remove roughly cut blocks, which can then be flown by hovering craft over closer distances covered in one or two human Earth surface hours.
You humans have now seen release of many military videos and stories from ship and aircraft occurring in recent years. The descriptions of unidentified craft are mostly visitor scout ships, which are intentionally brought close to human aircraft, for display to and/or investigation by humans. Visitor craft which move underwater faster than human fighter aircraft can move through air above, can use the same locomotion technology to easily lift blocks which weigh dozens or hundreds of tons and move them dozens, hundreds or thousands of kilometers, safely with utter security and no risk of damage or loss, in human minutes or hours.