R: Didn't the so called "Nibiru" planet originate in our Solar System? Where is it located now?
C: Nibiru is what stripped Mars of its magnetic field and destroyed the former fifth planet to create the asteroid belt. It has also added mass to the asteroid field, and is invisible because it cannot be seen.”
Answers The Committee:
1. No, the two are not related; not close in either distance or sequence, what humans might say is time. The skewed or tilted orbit of Uranus occurred and does still, because the planet was created outside the solar system, was picked up and drawn into orbit. Large and far enough to fall outside complete gravitational and magnetic control of your sun yet also small enough to be attracted. Uranus was drawn very close to your central star, then flung far out as it rounded the sun. Saturn did so to a greater degree however Jupiter also but just a little, distorted the plane the planet might have otherwise adopted. Jupiter had much less influence because it was much farther away from Uranus' outbound trajectory. These distortion effects added to the tilt of the planet's orbit. Because humans have not observed this, human astrology would discount or outright dismiss what we have just offered.
2. Two events, one encounter. The rogue planet labeled Nibiru passed so close to Mars that it neutralized the magnetism of the Red Planet, was flung away from its previous very slow and plodding trajectory by your faster moving solar system and high relative magnetism, then hurled towards and drawn by the asteroid planet's gravity. The results of the impact occurring eons ago, are seen through any large enough telescope.
3. The remnants of Nibiru are not invisible, the rocks and chunks now easily seen are the debris remaining. The planet is invisible because it no longer exists as a planet.
4. Mediator and diplomat.
A reader comments and asks:
Following some YT channels, I've stumbled on one that is named MARSX3D. There is shown footages form the vehicles that roamed and are still roaming on Mars. In this case, the curator of the channel just filters out the images to make them more crisp (without altering the informative content of the pixels) and present them in couples slightly staggered, to allow a stereoscopic combination to form a real 3d image. This procedure is done to remove paraedolia, that is the creation of images that are produced by our brain by association (as happens seeing figures in the clouds)
The amount of things that are undeniably artifacts, scattered on the mars surface is staggering: broken pillars, part of machineries, statues, clogs, levers, pipes, boxes, inscriptions, and on and on...
It seems that an ancient civilization just lived there, and got wiped out by some cataclysmic event, that literally broke and melted everything.
But that event cannot be happened too much in the past, in my opinion: something between 10.000 and 40.000 years in the past, so the cataclysm should not be the rogue planet. 40.000 is to a short timeframe to allow things to settle on a planetary level, it would need millions of years.
So, the questions for the Committee:
If not, what the heck are those artifacts that we see littering the Martian terrain? (to have an idea, maybe see some videos on that YT channel)
On a sidenote, I'm pretty much convinced that currently microbic life still lingers on Mars, but below the surface.
Answers The Committee:
1. Yes, but the artifacts you describe are not remnants of previous Martian civilizations. Thos items could be found but much more exploration and archaeology would be required. If encounters with ET Visitors-To-Earth are well handled, your extraterrestrial cousins will certain offer to show you what they have learned about Mars through their own examinations of the planet.
What appear in these videos are items left behind by much more recent visitors, going to Mars long after the atmosphere was stripped away after the loss of its gravitational field. Mars was the scene of interplanetary conflict, what human might call territorial wars between ET civilizations. No prime directive to stay away has been imposed; no life as humans or Alien ET Visitors-To-Earth might know it, can survive on Mars. It is an open field, able to be occupied by whomever wishes.
2. To respond with who they were is more like what were they. Humanoids long gone.
3. The ancient, ancient civilizations lived before the planet was demagnetized; they all perished as a result of the event.
4. Vastly different. Mars resembled Earth in many ways. Microbes indeed live beneath the planet's surface.
On to today's topic: 🔜