My understanding is:
(1) Earth is a challenging place for incarnation, but such challenge also brings much useful experience (growth opportunity in soul-speak). It is for the strongest souls only, yet there are more applicants than places available. Incarnation on earth is almost like winning a prize.
(2) Souls come to earth for the experience of challenge, not for fun or comfort. Because lives of even the richest and most powerful people on earth cannot begin to compare with those in heaven. Therefore, most souls choose poverty and hardship, rather than riches and comfort, for their life plans.
(3) The strongest souls choose hardship, sickness, servitude, poverty, and even ugliness, in order to maximise the growth opportunity. This is a reflection of their strength, and not necessarily retribution for their past sins. It is our responsibility as humans to help those in need, but they deserve our admiration and not pity.
(4) Our own GAG help us fulfill our life plans, and if it isn't part of it, our GAG will not help us win the lottery. Our own GAG may even ensure our failures in some significant life events (marriage, work, lawsuit, etc), if they are part of our life plans. Thanks to our own GAG, most souls are able to fulfill their life plans to a great extend.
I have accepted I am where I should be, and stop complaining about unfairness or fate or the Illuminati or Trump. I am so grateful to Patrick for shedding the light on the truth. I look forward to the date of graduation from this incarnation, in about 18 years time.
Alas, the answer is not 42 (for those who read the Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy).
@Stephen I'm inclined to agree with you on number 3 because I was born with a mild form of cerebral palsy and I've found dealing with people more of a challenge than anything else. But all things considered I'm sure it's been worthwhile though there's plenty of times I've wanted to kick myself in a ass.
Adds The Committee:
1. To gain new strength also, for no soul is all powerful or weak & meek. It is a prize very well earned.
2. Often souls choose to serve others also, in a well orchestrated, well coordinated team effort so well performed, it fools everyone on each side, all players and fans believing during the match, that life is far more haphazard and disorganized than it truly is.
3. No such thing exists as retribution for a past life sin. No past lives exist, sins are purely a human value. Admiration indeed, well said.
(Patrick speaking) Trump haters, dislikers and detractors who might have preferred the previous US president (no shortage of overlap between these two groups) might not immediately recognize just as many folks complained about him also, and felt similar levels of disgust, disappointment and dismay EXCEPT the most recent US president was tolerated to a much larger extent. Most media did its best to keep anti-Obama sentiment buried under an avalanche of positive reviews and praise. The political opposition set its sights on reversing course and winning the next election in 2016; supporters of the US administration from 2009-2017 unfortunately played into the the political opposition's hands like a poker newbie at a Las Vegas Professional Tournament. What happened? DJT.
An interesting development of life plans and contracts at a higher level, isn't it?
Could you elaborate on that one comment, "It is a prize well earned" How did we earn this incarnation here on earth? What did we have to do in heaven to come here over another soul that wanted to incarnate but not be able to due to limited space?
Stephen, your comments reflect my thoughts quite closely. The idea that our incarnate lives have purpose and meaning, and we get to go and plan and experience another is to me incredibly appealing, to say nothing of taking the sting and fear out of death. With all those souls I know and have known in this life, who have been with me in prior lives, fear is reduced to a simple desire to avoid pain... at least as far as my soul will allow!
Thank you for this Stephen. So well written and enlightening.
I love this group!
Well i..t's all about experience, expansion, experience, expansion pretty much, mostly expansion and lessons thrown in that we want to experience. We are all here to remember we are all ONE. The Universe is a Hologram. When we return to energy form, this life will seem like a dream. It's pretty much like when we dream at night and wake up and mostly don't remember our dreams, well I suspect our current life when we return to energy, we may not even remember much about this current life. I actually find that quite sad.
We are energy and that's really it.... Do the Committee want to add anything?
Adds The Committee: The universe is reality, a hologram attempts to reflect reality by using a similar, far more simple structure.
The life you now live, and all others you live, will be as real and clear to you from the place and point of your soul, as your life is to you now. This current, ongoing life will not be dream-like at all; it will be recalled and retrievable as clearly as you see, feel and experience it now. The exception is that circumstance and consequence can be shut & cut off as you choose to stop, shelve or replay them.
You will recall everything in greater detail than you even now know.
We are always energy; it is the basis of your body at the moment.
It's interesting spirit never mention much about the Elderly. I do find it sad that if a soul reaches a very old age, but most often they don't even remember their life. I sometimes think it's better to die young-ish because you'll always be remembered as being vibrant and not frail, old etc etc etc. I mean how many people want to be really old? Earth is probably the only Planet that has old people. People are living longer, but it causes more problems. The future Earth of humans really needs to keep youthful and not age. What do the Committee have to say about it
And here I was thinking it was a Monty Python thread 😂
Me too 😝 The part with the guy who explodes in the restaurant is better than any low carb or whatever diet 😂
Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! . . .
Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government!
(Maybe not then but today, it might just work...)
Linda Moulton Howe’s YT Channel, called Earthfiles, posted a video today entitled,
July 29, 2020 Pentagon UFO Unit Mars Missions, Interview w/Remote Viewer, Lyn Buchanan.
It’s a long video but begin at the 11:30 minute mark. The information about the atmosphere and NASA helicopter blade speed needed, reminded me of the poem here, “rovers gasp for air and wheeze”. What also caught my attention was the mention of what looks like a “face“ on Mars and also a pyramid?!
That mention of the pyramid on Mars connected with something else I found yesterday. I came upon a website page about Saturn and the religion/cult associated with it. The website page is entitled:
Worship/Black Cube Symbolism - Nicholson1968's DoUSeeWhateyec
It’s an easy read and You don’t need to watch any of the embedded videos — just read the text which is straight to the point and goes on and on. I found it very interesting. Here’s the link:
And here’s the link to the Earthfiles’ video, I mentioned above:
Comment politeness & civility are boomerangs. Use screen names & pseudonyms. Comments are neither monitored nor moderated.