What a great explanation ! Now the concept is crystal clear to me. Thanks TC and Patrick.
A few more questions...
1. Do these 9 universes have the same physical laws?
2. Do these universes have drastically different event lines? For example, is it possible that in one universe Earth is ruled by the descendants of dinosaurs or in another universe the Confederates won the US Civil War?
3. Do aliens have the technology to move from one universe to another?
4. So, if I manage to go to a different universe, there is no possibility of ever running into another version of "me"?
5. What happens when two universes "touch". Do we see anomalies or some weird side effects?
6. Oh. One more. Why 9? Why not 8 or 10 etc.? Is there any mathematical reason behind these number of universes?
Answers The Committee:
1. Yes, physical laws and properties of matter and energy are aligned to dimension, not universe.
2. They are separate universes are yes, events in one are not the same as another. There is no similarity of events between them; what occurs in one does not occur as if reflected by a mirror in the other, with different roles, causes and outcomes as your example suggests. These alternate timelines or series of events already exist in the universe you occupy. The access to these alternate courses is available in other dimensions, not universes.
4. No. That other version of yourself exists already at your soul level.
5. All universes touch now, these connections are called black holes. No there are no weird effects except to the observer who is unfamiliar with what is seen. It is weird to see a bird peck for food, if one has never seen a bird or its eating process.
6. Nine is the result of three times three. Three represents the parameters of each dimension, width, depth and height. The first dimension has three, the second dimension has three, and this is referred to as the fourth. The third dimension has three also, called the fifth.
1+ 1 + 1 3 but it is the1st
" 3 also, the fourth, really the 2nd
" 3 also, the fifth, really the 3rd
The nine universes represent a matrix of 3 on each side of a cube, with twenty seven in total. Any plane or slice through the cube reaches nine, thus the existence of nine universes.
The multiverse is really a Rubik cube.
Hi Santanu, if I remember well (from TC or Erik Medhus?), to answer your question 5, the anomalies or weird side effects when two universes touch are events or facts some people observed and called "the Mandela effect" : geographical maps have slightly changed from what we learnt when we were kids, brand names or titles of books have changed or are not splelt the same way as we remember, some people you are sure have died are in fact still alive etc...There are multiple examples...Apparently, when they touch, one can "leak" into the other...Well, TC will be better than me on the subject !! Love to you ! Lysa
Thank you TC an Patrick, great topic and very interesting. So, we die, we know :)
But I am not dead yet, so here is my question to TC:
I've heard that we all have our own universe, our own "bubble". We have created this bubble and everything in it -also other people who have their own bubble and co-create this adventure in 3D.
I like to read your thoughs on this explanation.
Answers The Committee:
Each human exists inside a self created area of perception.
Bubble is not the best human word, for it suggests isolation, which is not what operates. You each create the ability to perceive - to see, feel, hear, touch and interact - with specific things in specific ways, or in general.
Overlaps between these areas of perception among souls are the co-creations, the areas themselves the creations.
I'm totally happy to take the advise and forget all about other dimensions, I'm flat out trying to make an ounce of sense out of the one I'm in !!!😀
Forget it, Steve, the impossible dream! It's not SUPPOSED to make sense. Doesn't that make sense?
Our dimension is doing an EXCELLENT job of not making sense. ;)
Wow that was great ! Thank you Patrick / Committee
"You are welcome" they reply.
Like I said, an array of nested Russian dolls. One fitting nicely within another and existing alongside each other, interconnected in many ways.
BTW - if you want to communicate between “parallel realities”, don’t try to send a “telegram”, it won’t work. Instead, try and send a “parallelogram”.
You might have more luck that way.
Or perhaps you could learn to channel your energy and connect that way (like Patrick).
Said another way, “Talk to DeHann”!!!
Not to him, like him!
I suppose that imagery works as well.
I was riffing off of “Talk to the Hand”, with “Talk to DeHann”.
But I suppose “Talk Like DeHann”, could symbolize a certain finger or two expressing a certain symbolic energy to the status quo. Sign language of sorts.
Okay, I can now add sign language to the numerous languages that Patrick can communicate with in this particular dimension.