Hi Pat, whilst i do not want to appear "Thick" Do i click on that button at 10am Saturday morning and "poof" magic, I am able to here you talk "live" on that show ?
Almost - click on the button, then pick a link. That page seems pretty idiot proof.
Lol, that page seems pretty "idiot proof" 😂😂😂😂😂 Thanks for the vote of confidence mate ! ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm sure it was designed with me in mind.
Break a leg! ;)
@lorri great news raylene is awake apparently I was just on channeling erik and elisa said raylene was talking briefly but she is going to need a few weeks
Yes, I saw that! Happy.
Cute soft rock song on at 01.11 hrs, hoping I am going to hear conversation with Patrick. Ty. Or maybe not, it’s gone silent. Spooky! ;)
Yay, working & show is in flow. 😁
Well, in spite of two links, it was not "Idiot Proof" enough that I didn't have to try several times to get the show.
But I finally got there. It was good! BRAVO!!!
First time to listen to Patrick live. Thanks to UPRN, Patrick and the Committee. I enjoyed it.
No luck for me in Nth Qld, i got a Currently Unavailable message when i stied to clicking on the "listen live " button ! ! 😢😢
Great show. I have a few questions based on the interview and a few based on The Alien Handbook, which I finished reading earlier this week.
1. You talked about the "Garden of Eden" being in Africa. Can you be more specific about the location? Was the hybridization done only in one place, or was it in multiple places?
2. You mentioned that humans were created using DNA from species native to earth, "generally simians," mixed with that of the extraterrestrial creators. What do you mean by simians? Is this to say that we were NOT created from any of the hominin species that are presumed to have evolved and been present on earth over the past 4 million years--from Australopithecus to Homo Habilis to Homo Erectus and so forth? And can you say more about the creators themselves, or is that not permitted? From what you've said about the physical similarities between humans and Pleiadians, I would guess we have some of their DNA in us; but what other races contributed to the mixture? Can you be specific about the races, and can you be more specific about the actual genetic modifications? What physical, mental, and emotional traits did they seek to engineer in humans?
3. I'm confused about the Roswell incident. If it didn't happen in 1947, but earlier, as you say, then in what year (and where) did it occur, exactly? Does this mean that an authority like Philip J. Corso is wrong, or lying, in his book? What's the deal here?
4. There's a fascinating chapter in The Alien Handbook about what ETs do in their spare time on their home planets, and you mention that one activity is creating and reading/consuming literature. How is this literature composed? Does it take different forms, and what kind? Are there various genres, and what kinds? How, and by whom, is it consumed or appreciated? Is it "taught" in "schools"? Is it immediately understandable to other ETs, or is it "translated" into other languages? Is there anything like a galactic or universal "canon" of ET literature? What's the most "important" or widely-known piece of literature out there in the universe? Does it have a title? If so, what would it be in English? How does literature created by humans fit into this picture?
5. Do extraterrestrials take pleasure in eating food, or do they simply "digest nutrients" for the sake of sustaining their bodies? What foods comprise a typical diet among the Pleiadians (let's say "the Nordics"), for example? What is Zebulon's favorite, or least favorite food, from his home planet?
6. Do extraterrestrials (let's say the Nordics) enjoy sex the way humans do?
7. In the same chapter about extraterrestrial societies on home planets, you write about force fields that protect "urban" areas from certain "predator" species. What kinds of predators live on those planets (or that specific planet that you mention)? What do they look like? What do they eat, and what does their typical "prey" look like? Are they similar to earth species? Are any of the animal species on alien home planets actually related to species on earth via "seeding," and if so, could you give 1-3 examples? I understand that much information about the history of alien civlizations on home planets is not to be revealed at this time--as you've written in the book--but I'm just probing to see what we can learn right now from our super-awesome galactic cousins.