Reader Mike inquires about a 15 item list of predictions; The Committee weighs in.
The Committee: "If not you have read the entire list in detail, we ask that you return and complete this reading before continuing, we shall wait of course, as we always have, do and will, for time is of and never the essence, background and context everything for humans. Ready we are.
Thanks ours we give, that reading you have done and we address some of these items, by item listed.
1. £1,000 might equal 1,200 or 1,300 times the human brain power? We tease your money exchange, of course. There is no ability to measure human brain power, as this bodily organ is but an interface. Its power as a human sees it derives not from within but without. From outside its structure.
2. The human understanding of what a machine might and does do, is what matters and is what counts, literally and figuratively. The machine itself has no soul; it matters not what is done with it, absent both human input and human understanding of the output.
3. The human brain simply interfaces. The detection of areas used by this bodily organ models the structure of information transmission humans call telepathy. Take away the devices and wires and electromagnetic transmissions humans now use to move information, and this begins to resemble what you all do automatically and naturally, already.
5. This will be considered mutilation and will not be done, beyond a few horribly botched outcomes.
9. This is beginning now, communication through machines. E-mail and text messaging. This will peak and decline but remain, as it is useful.
10. This is the opposite of what shall come.
11. This will not occur.
12. Machines and humans are not comparable.
13. This will not occur.
14. It is not intelligent, only fast. It cannot do what humans do not insert.
15. No, this will not occur.
As we perused these predictions, we noted the pattern of belief in the physical structure of the human brain as the ultimate existence of your mind. As you who have read this site and our ideas for any time already know, your mind is your soul, not the human brain. Human attempts to increase machine processing of information are always limited to the machine's capability and to what humans insert, what is called programming.
No inanimate object on Earth or anywhere in the galaxy and universe, will ever do what your soul can easily perform, incarnated as human or otherwise."