1. Don't the aliens use the equivalent of robots?
2. Do the UFOs mostly appear in the USA? I hardly see any report of UFOs over India
3. What are the biggest and smallest size of the UFOs which usually hover on earth? I am talking about the scout ships and not the mother ships.
4. Do the aliens have technology to send probes or ships into the sun?
5. Do the aliens have base on any planet or moon in the solar system?
6. Are all the UFOs which appear on the earth coming from the third dimension? Or are there ones which are from another dimension?
7. Are there any aliens visiting earth who primarily live in water in their home planet?
8. Are not aliens affected by the bacteria and viruses on earth? If so, how do they take precaution?
9. Can all the UFOs go under the water?
10. Gravity can be reversed by "combining an electrical current with high velocity rotational movement"... Rotations movement of what?
It sounds like the way we operate drones whether for fun or other reasons we got that technology from our alien friends. It boggles the mind at what else they can do and what we can use, but without destroying ourselves or other people in the process.
Could you ask if there is a stabilised version of Element 115 and if there is , does it occur naturally or does it have to altered to make it stable ?
The Committee says “no” but “yes”.
“There are nearly equivalent elements which could be called versions, but they do not decay and thus are different, but close in similarities.”
I can see both the silouette of a person playing an instrument and a women's face :-)
It's Michael Jackson's 10 year anniversary of his death today 25th June. Can't believe it's been 10 years. I have had such a journey with his energy since he died. Also George Michael would have had his birthday on the same day 25th June. Remember to celebrate these 2 great performers who shook the world :-)
You put the boom boom into my heart (hoo, hoo)
You send my soul sky high when your lovin' starts
Jitterbug into my brain (yeah, yeah)
Goes a bang bang bang 'til my feet do the same