Didn’t know you were a cook? Any good recipes?
@Mike lol cooking is my biggest challenge around the house. Though whether kook or cook Patrick probably would be great company to have.
Ingredients: 1 slice of baked ham, two eggs (duck or chicken, white or brown, quack, quack) 1.5 cups of raw oats, 2 or 3 slices of onion, diced, 2 cups of whole milk, 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon powdered cayenne pepper, 1/8 teaspoon cracked or ground black pepper, pinch of salt, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Method: At bedtime, pour the milk over oats in a bowl, cover with anything which keeps dust off overnight, then sweet dreams. ("Cold brewed" isn't just tea or coffee)
Get up, check the sky, breathe deeply twice, stretch, visit facilities as needed, apply vision devices such as eyeglasses or contact lenses if applicable, don robe (no, not the Latin nightclub performer) then re-approach kitchen.
Scramble eggs, then add garlic, turmeric, cayenne and black peppers and mix together, then add cheese and mix again
Heat frying pan or skillet, add 2 teaspoonfuls of cooking oil, put in ham and onions and cover. Cook until onions are soft and ham begins to brown on one side.
Uncover, flip over ham and place to one side. Spread out onions and pour scrambled egg mixture over them, and cover. When eggs are solid enough to flip over, do this and cook for 30 seconds more. Put cooked eggs and ham on plate, salt to taste.
Outcome: Cold brewed porridge breakfast.
Note: Indian curry powder of preferred "heat" level may be substituted for the turmeric; cayenne pepper can also be adjusted or eliminated to taste (but it's VERY good for cardiovascular health to include it.)
Some questions on this topic:
1. Do we go out of body (OOB) everytime we sleep or only on some occasions?
2. Does the whole soul leave the body during OOB or only a part of it?
3. Can some drugs induce OOB experience?
4. What needs to be done to go OOB consciously without sleeping?
5. Many books / people describe seeing a "silver cord" during OOB experience. What is this ?
Answers The Committee:
1. Almost every time, during the REM phase. The intervals vary widely in Earth elapsed time intervals, which are irrelevant to the reach, scope and activity undertaken during the temporary "trip".
Many parts of the visit or journey are not remembered, intentionally by your own choice.
2. All of it.
3. Yes, rarely and as an unintentional side effect. We discourage strongly ingesting or consuming mind altering or psychoactive drugs to achieve this, because such chemicals will nearly always NOT achieve such intended effect and can likely cause harm or even bodily death in the short, medium and long terms. Mental and physical harm can result, which are inextricably linked.
4. Die, pass out, be anesthetized or enter a comatose state. Normal sleep is far more effective. it occurs naturally and automatically.
5. This is the proverbial trail of crumbs which lead back down the mountain, which allow a soul to find its way back, often instantly.
In respect of Q.4, what about meditation?
Says The Committee: "Your soul does and must remain with the body to meditate."
Q. "Does the whole soul leave the body during OOB or only a part of it?" TC: "All of it."
Hi Patrick ... Just a quick mechanical question here. We know that no organism can be alive without a soul (or spirit). When the soul leaves for its nightly sojourn, it surely must leave behind enough soul energy to maintain life, right? Could TC quantify and explain this?
Similarly, when a person is experiencing a death by violence, or any other transition involving apparent great pain and suffering, TC has described that the soul has already departed and is watching the final moments from one of the super-comfortable couches in Heaven. But, there is obviously enough left behind to finish up the show, to exhibit the screaming and crying and apparent suffering expected by onlookers. How is this done if the soul has left in its entirety?
Always great information. Thanks Patrick and TC!
@ Cooper: Says The Committee:
Organisms exist without a soul or spirit, simple biological examples which DO have a life energy component, which is required. It is not a cognitive thinking entity but part of a greater collective.
The human body does not require a soul to operate or function for short periods, this is typically called a coma, when the body does not awaken again as the person.
Not every violent death involves the soul leaving the body before injuries, pain and agony occur. In some cases it is done intentionally for the soon-to-depart soul's desire for the experience. As a human you might react that such a view is horrible; precisely this viewpoint is what lends the tremendous value to a soul choosing such experience.
In other cases, a soul volunteers to provide the attacker or killer the experience of causing violent death.
In other cases, unintended accidents occur where no soul involved intended the death. These are much more rare than believed, because Guardian Angel Guides will step in and follow the instructions of the soul they have agreed to watch and protect. Just as we The Committee have done for your channel, and the GAGs of the many of you reading this have had done for you. These interventions can happen both at programmed possible exit points chosen but no taken, and also at other times no exit was planned but became immediately possible.
Dear patrick & C.
"Almost every time, during the REM phase."
I have read somewhere else on your previous writings, that the soul leaves during the time we sleep without having dreams, that is the NO REM phase, or "deep sleep" phase.
The REM (Random Eye movement) phase is precisely when we dream, and our eyes follow the images that we "see" during the dreams...
Have a nice day
I have a question about OOB.
1. I can sometimes consciously remember having an OOB, especially in the early mornings when I wake up then fall back asleep. Why is that when this happens it feels like it is just a few minutes during this journey but in reality it isn't? For example I find myself in a room talking with someone and they tell me something I need to know then I wake up and yet it is hours later. I can't quite seem to grasp the concept of how time and space work out in this situation.
2. Why is it that I can feel myself going into a trance like state when I am about to have an OOB? It is a weird sensation because I am tired, trying to fall asleep but move into a state that is not part of my body. Sometimes I can even see everything in the room and I think I am seeing with my eyes open but then others tell me I was asleep the whole time, eyes closed. Yet, I can remember every detail (conversations, etc.) much like falling asleep on a flight on an airplane.
3. Any tips on how to improve OOB experiences?
Says The Committee:
1. For nearly all departures of your soul from your body, you intentionally choose not to remember. Earth time applies only on Earth to the physical things aware and affected by the rotation of the planet and changing angle of light which results. These physical effects do not apply to your soul.
What you are describing are dreams. Travel by the soul away from the body often involves a dream, but this is not required and what you allow yourself to remember, is your choice.
2. Your question answers itself.
3. Improvement does not apply, because you and every human being, and many animals also, actively engage in departures from the body on a nearly if not absolute daily or nightly pattern. Your life is evidence you are doing it well, just as it needs to be.
What you are really saying by a desire to "improve" the out of body trips your soul takes, is: you wish to remember and experience more than you have. To this we say, consider that your life, sleep, dreams and experiences involving them were and continue to be actively chosen and controlled by you. You affirmatively chose & choose not to remember these decisions, to serve the purposes of and for the benefit of your life on Earth.
I don't think I've experienced a oob, but I have dreams that don't seem to make sense nothing bad though.
You don't REMEMBER such an experience, but you have done it MANY times, almost every day or night of your life.
Has any soul incarnated whereby they have lived a human life with no veil to separate them from the spirit world? So when they slept and there soul departed temporarily. The human would reawaken were every facet and experience they had in the afterlife was vividly remembered. That communication with the spirit world would be unhindered by the humans ego.
If so who would that have been and what kind of human life would that have been like?
Yeshua/Jeshua/ The One We Know As Jesus
We know how that turned out.
Is that actually true or an urban myth? If true I wonder what the reasoning was for it?
I think Yeshua was more aware than most of us but he faced the same challenges like other humans. Anybody with a third dimensional dense body should face the same limitations like everybody else
I thought I read or heard somewhere I think it was Erik but apparently it's not possible to live as a human being without the ego. But I might be wrong.
We all take for granted that we will sleep almost every night for several hours in order to refresh and restore our minds and bodies as the soul hangs out elsewhere.
But what happens if sleep is disrupted by periods of insomnia? A few months ago I developed severe insomnia and there are many nights where I get no sleep at all. I see why people are tortured by sleep deprivation.
Does the body eventually remind itself how to sleep again? Aside from physical and medical reasons, would there be a spiritual basis for a person experiencing this problem? I don’t think medications are the answer as doctors would prescribe. How can we improve our sleep to get to the OOB state more easily?
Says The Committee:
"There can be a reason your soul is refusing sleep, but this is extremely rare and if done, occurs for the benefit of the incarnated experience.
The vast majority of insomnia occurrences with humans are the result of the human.
To your questions:
Your body is forced to sleep, it expires without this regular and ideally daily phase, just as would occur if going without food or water. Humans die without sufficient sleep.
Improve sleep by improving both physical and mental condition."
Dear Patrick and TC,
What exactly does your soul do when it goes out of body? Does it go to meetings, play out different scenarios of your life to analyze possible choices or just fly around the heavens having fun?
I have very odd dreams of flying , rarely, but I love them when I do. I say odd because they are not flying in the usual way you would think. They do not feel like normal dreams. They feel very freeing and I feel somewhat disappointed when I wake from them and realize it was just a dream.
Would this be partial remembering?
Says The Committee: "All of the above and much more, as you choose. Everything you might do on Earth multiplied many times, is what you can and do when your soul, which is you, leaves the body temporarily."
Not partial memory, complete memory. It is exactly what your soul is, does and experiences.
Thank you for the confirmation. I have always felt they seemed very real.
Ahhh, if only I could fly like an eagle in everyday human humdrum😄😉😉
To Mike, Santanu and Scott2,
Jesus of Nazareth 15/2/2014
Channeled by Patrick DeHaan
“Q: Were you or are you the Son of God?
JC: Yes. As are all of you God’s sons and daughters, just as I am.”
In the comment section,TC responds...
“There was indeed an amnesia of home, or blockage of what Heaven is, for Jesus and there is for all of you. His was less obscure, more transparent and benefiting from stronger and more obvious connections to the abilities we all possess, belief in which you set aside somewhat, as you develop through Earth.”
@Linda reliable memory at times can be a pain in the ass. Though often times at night before sleep I notice that block when I think of what lies beyond physical life. I'm not religious by any means,but a good way to have some fun would be trying to tell religious folks that they too are a son or daughter of God just like jesus. Though I imagine that won't go over well. 😬
@Scott2, funny you should mention religion. I just had two Jehovah’s Witness church members knock on my door to talk about things. I shared by perspective too. They left with lots to think about 😉
@Linda lol those kooks don't give up. In seriousness though my mom wrote them a letter I forget why though it did work.
I enjoy sharing my perspective. I don’t see them as kooks at all.
Speaking of kooks...
“Don't all of you enjoy reading the writings of a kook on this website, as much as the kook enjoys doing it?”
I don’t think such a label is enjoyed by anybody.
@Linda well, I think Patrick thought it was funny otherwise he wouldn't use it
What other people think of me belongs entirely to them, I have no authority to participate in, or steal any part of anybody's opinions. It would be patronizing and arrogant otherwise.
Just be careful, I hear that too many Kooks in the kitchen can create problems
Unless of course, they are in Kooky-Harmony, like TC, then you can have at least 3.
The Trinity of harmony in da vicinity.
Da Vicinity Code.
Not just in a kitchen! Think of three kooks in a triangle!
Bada Bing, Bada Boom.