My favourite topic. Some questions for TC...
1. Did all the souls originate during the so called "Big Bang"?
2. "What other incarnations are possible?...: On Earth, as nearly any physical animal including quite small and on other planets or worlds"
Does this mean that we were incarnated as animals once upon a time? And that animals may incarnate as humans?
3. What is the goal of the soul? Is it just to experience or is there any "higher" goal where we want to reach through our experiences?
4. Some souls reportedly do not incarnate. Some do. So what is the advantage of incarnating versus not incarnating? Why choose a painful path?
5. So there is no past or future lives. But there are some lives which influence others. Right? If so, why does it happen if Karma does not exist?
6. So there is no old or young soul. But there are advanced and less advanced souls. What makes a soul "more advanced" than other souls?
7. If there is advancement is souls, where does it lead to finally? Do the most advanced souls eventually merge with God or something?
9. Was there a purpose behind the creation of the whole universe / all the universes?
10. When the Universe dies eventually, what will happen to all the souls, all the matter and all the energy?
Great questions and thanks for asking them.
Responds The Committee:
1. No, this was a physical event, not a creation of consciousness, parts or pieces.
2. Yes, many souls incarnate as animals and humans both. This does not change the soul.
3. The goal is growth.
4. Most souls do not incarnate, it is a small, small minority of all consciousness which chooses such physical experience. How advantageous the experience will be, is purely and solely [see what we did there?] the decision of the soul, after-the-fact and upon reflection. The path is not painful, but can contain some difficulty. Massive growth of the soul erupts from passage through difficulty, emotional pain, loss, renewal, forgiveness and love.
5. No, one life does not influence another life or lives. Only a soul can choose to re-visit and re-solve something from one life against the circumstances and setting of another.
Karma both exists and does not, based on the definition one might wish to have. Where it can be described to exist, it is voluntary. There is no bank of payback built-up from bad deeds and intentional misteps which is released upon the transgressor after a trigger is activated. Only a soul may choose to address some aspect of a negative act, and it is affirmatively voluntary to do so.
6. No, no advanced souls either, not according to the human understanding of advancement. These words are semantics, a different form of the old & young soul impression.
7. There is growth, not advancement. There is no hierarchy where a more authoritative soul has power to promote or advance. Ultimate growth leads back to our creator and the collective of which we are always and permanently a part, all of us. There is no merger with God, we and you are all God, we compose it. God is our collective existence. We're always a part, we cannot disconnect, thus cannot merge or go back into it.
9. There still is a purpose, which is growth.
10. Nothing, and such death will not occur. There will be another re-birth and more growth will come.
"Number eight, we do await."
8 is the Infinity. I cannot comprehend it. So ... what is Infinity ? ;-)
Says The Committee:
"Infinity is the mirror of all existence. It is the end of the beginning, the beginning of the end. It is the summation of all, reflected back upon the observer from wherever s/he might be."
Question # 11? It's a magic number..... :-))
No questions on #11, the master number, magic number, just a statement : it changed my life. Thanks to Patrick and TC, I have learnt to receive communications from my guides and some amazing things happened. Not perfected yet. Hopefully one day I will learn to meditate and receive the information directly and clearly from my GAGs
There was an astrologer who appeared recently on CE, and I looked at his YouTube channel where he has some videos. He uses the "old soul/young soul" designation in his work.
He believes that you can tell an old soul from a young soul in the natal chart. The natal chart tells the story of what you are here to learn and do. He says that old souls tend to not be so focused on the material world as young souls.
This bothered me because it seems too simple. There might be spiritual reasons a person focuses on the material world. Don't get me wrong, he is otherwise a very good astrologer and I would use his services, but this old soul stuff seems to be accepted by so many.
I know someone who refers to himself as an old soul, and it became obvious to me ages ago that it was something they tell themselves to feel better and for reasons of ego. This person has taught me all about ego and it's crippling effects.
It made me realize that none of us should NEED to feel like we're better than other people. And that such need is a misery trap we set for ourselves.
@Lorri, "old soul/young soul" designation is a favourite classification discussed in many "spiritual" websites. I guess there is a certain matter of hidden pride or ego when someone terms you as an old soul.
Classifications apart, TC will be able to clarify whether we can equate old soul with more experienced soul. But I guess that there might be spiritual reasons for a person to focus on the material world in some incarnations. There are some kind of experiences which you won't be able to partake unless you incarnate as a materialistic person.
I think I may be a middle-aged soul ;-))
@ Renie: Even though you are NOT :-))
So, basically, humans were created because Aliens just really needed a nap, every now and then!
I suppose that this would hurt A LOT of human pride around the globe, if discovered :D :D :D
More seriously, it is great to know that I'm just experiencing all at once. THis separate session that is "me" in the current time and space in this universe, enjoys the concept very much.
Maye in another life I'm just mercilessy slaughtering people, and in another just sacrifying my life to save people... This just is mind boggling...
It seems that we have huge space for memory and understanding, pretty much infinite, really, because if we are ageless and timeless, we have infinite experience. Basically, we are God, guys, more or less... (brain melts...)
Have a nice day
It hurt a lot of pride when someone said that Earth is not the centre of the universe. Accepting that aliens creating humans would be hard to digest for many
It's like eating rocks.
My favorite subject also.
We create these world and we come to experience them.
The purpose is to learn to team up the soul and the ego.
TC gives us the knowledge through Patrick so we can accomplish that with less pain..
Earth is a tough one to accomplish that. We like to play a lot, the souls who do not incarnate learn from observation.
If there's places tougher than Earth, I don't even want to know about it. ;)
I like sports. I think sports is a very good way to enjoy the separation of souls in the material world. Nothing right or wrong about it, just pure enjoyment.
That's interesting, I see sports as bringing players and fans closer, united in a common purpose and pursuit, enjoying the collective benefit of good teamwork.
In reference to the answer to #7 in the first question above: If TC says growth leads back to our creator....but also say we cannot merge because we are not separate. So what exactly do they mean when they say growth leads back to out creator?
I’m hoping this answers the question I’ve always had: What is our purpose as a soul? I am hearing from you, growth. And then what?
Also, how many souls are there? Are there more coming into consciousness?
the Committe, just a few days ago, said that, leaving alone all the animals that have guides, and considering that we have, as a mean value, four guides each, there are at least 30 billions souls involved in the Earth, just for the affair of incarnations. This leaves out also all the souls that just observe, I suppose at least ten times more...
So, as a crude estimate, just put 300 billions souls, just crownding our planet :D
The universe is really abundant in everything , it seems! :D
Have a nice day
@ Jennifer: Growth = understanding, which creates true peace.
To say it leads back to our creator = it reminds us of who and what we are, what we TRULY are. Have you ever felt completely secure, loved, accepted and content at any time in life? This happens to us more often as a baby and as a toddler, but we often do not or cannot remember such moments as they happen with & to ourselves, but many of us have the memory of observing it.
This is what it means, to feel this way always.
The number of souls cannot be counted. It is vast to the point of infinity, which as we know from what was said above, is essentially a mirror reflecting back upon all of us.
This depends upon the definition and limits the definition sets forth, for "coming into consciousness". Essentially, from the perspective of our creator (not God....!!) the answer is "NO" all souls are already conscious.