How on earth can anyone engage in good intellectual exchange with someone whos opening point is "Why Books" 😂😂
Evidently, a lot of people designed their life plans to include a lack of logic, Steve.
I also wondered why we never went back to the moon.
So, the USA being the first to land on the moon was only due to a crash at Roswell and access to the metal alloy. If that crash had occurred in some other country with a space program, they could have been first on the moon.
It's not QUITE the American exceptionalism narrative we were led to believe. ;)
Only Russia would have been that "some other country." There was a lot more involved than passing through the radiation belts and "Russia would not have achieved those necessary steps at that time: says The Committee.
Evidently, a lot of people designed their life plans to include a lack of logic, Steve.
Isn't all human logic relative?
That's been the purpose of this website and The Committee's information; offering another point-of-view and new information.
There are always acceptance, indifference and rejection, only the proportions vary from instance to example.
So subsequent attempts to reach the moon were foiled in the absence of foil!
I read this hogwash in Popular Science magazine - "By February of 1964, NASA was confident that Apollo crews would be passing through the (Van Allen) belts fast enough that the spacecraft’s skin and all the instrumentation lining the walls would be enough protection."
The contortions and intimidations that have been required to cover up the Roswell incident and exploit exo-technology found on site have been and continue to be ridiculous but perhaps sadly necessary in light of our level of maturity.
Good word, hogwash. The intensity of the radiation belts is pretty much fatal, no matter what speed is achieved passing through them.
We use governments to cover up a LOT more complicated things than Roswell, New Mexico, and we are successful.
I once read a book by Lieutenant Philip Corso called "The Day After Roswell", in which he describes how he headed up covert projects to reverse-engineer the hi-tech found at the crash site.
Apparently the ET tech recovered directly led to the creation of the transistor, night vision equipment, fiber optics, lasers, microwave ovens and a host of other recent developments.
Ever since I read this book, I wondered how accurate it is. Wondering if TC could please shed any light.
Similarly, the physicist Bob Lazar claims to have worked on reverse engineering ET technology back in the 80s at a site called S-4, near Area 51. Is this true?
"Kevlar, nuclear fission and fusion, television, microcircuits, lasers, light emitting diodes, quartz oscillators, fiberglass, several types of plastics, microwave transmission for communication, x-ray images" says The Committee.
"The book is accurate" says The Committee, "if not precise in every detail."
"Yes" say The Committee to your final question.
So now it makes sense why when watching videos from secureteam10 why there seems to be abandoned spaceships in Antarctica
"Not abandoned by alien ETs" says The Committee.
The Committee said not too long ago that the ice melting around the world will uncover some ET "Artifacts" we didn't know were here before...think I got that right.
Part three discussion with Patrick DeHaan posted on the joy Ride Youtube channel
There's a part 3 ?? Uh oh....
1. What about the unmanned spacecrafts? Didn't their instruments aboard get affected by the radiation from Van Allen belt?
2. Back in 1969 the technology was not available to humans. What about now? Don't we have materials, maybe heavier, to use as shield? After all, the rockets are much more powerful now.
3. Are they still working on the crashed UFO to reverse engineer materials and technology?
Responds The Committee:
1. The radiation will affect the operation of electronic circuits and can also damage them permanently. The shielding added which corresponds to the weight of astronauts and required equipment provides enough protection to a circuit that has been turned off. The passage through the radiation zones is done with velocity momentum, no guidance or control is used until the risk has been left behind. This allows unmanned craft far easier passage, with less shielding than required by humans to survive. In some cases the circuits remain energized but uncontrolled and operating on automatic pilot, because the radiation blocks transmission of signals to and from Earth's surface.
2. The materials to protect from radiation have been available from as soon as dangerous levels were produced by humans. The challenge is weight. Humans do not have the materials or knowledge to produce light weight foil which has the same protective effects.
3. No, the extraction of clues is considered complete. Scientists attempting to understand then replicate the recovered devices have reached the end of what humans can do. Until more technology and physical scientific knowledge are developed - we say revealed, because that is the likely route to be taken - there is no more knowledge to be extracted.
I don’t think you were too hard on that Facebook poster because you have given all of your channeled information away for free and still do!
There is no pay wall here and there never has been. A tome of free information on all kinds of subjects has been free to all of us here. I download or upload your posts all the time and before that Denis (a fellow-reader) put together special quotes and Patrick gave them away here via downloadable files and you, Patrick have produced yearly complications for us to download. As the channeled info ages it goes into the archives and those aren’t free anymore. As I see it it’s a win-win and a great balance. I hope all Patricks books and this site are all enormous successes because I want to help my fellow souls. So that poster was barking up the wrong tree:).
But I do understand the poster’s comment and the frustration that he has about such things, and I’ll pose a question under the video of the 3rd installment of Joy Ride TY interview since it’s related to Zeb’s civilization.
If there was any wrong tree barking, that dog didn't know it. I find the resistance to books unless they're free, simply amazing. Does anybody patronize a store complaining about why things are not all free for the asking?
I should NOT be amazed, the quantity of people in America who misunderstand basic economics, many of them younger millennials, is breathtaking, Around the world also I believe.
When I lived in Brazil in the early 1990s, hyperinflation ran at about 30% per month (A price of £1 on January 1st becomes > £23 by the end of December) virtually nobody in my financial business understood causes & effects of currency inflation. The populace simply tolerated it.
@Patrick lol just like a few weeks ago when I insisted on payment for a service but you were initially hesitant I know your a real nice guy but still unless you can get groceries for free and avoid paying your bills money still plays an important role in the world
As far as I know, the ISS is a manned space station, and it crosses regularly the lower portion of the Van Halen field.
No harm to the astrounauts (even on longer terms) has been still detected...
The only precaution I am aware of, they shut down the most part of electronic devices when traversing the South Atlantic Anomaly , just to avoid electroinc failures, that's all.
Have a nice day
... Crossing regularly the lower portion of the Van Halen field?
I would imagine that could be worrisome to young naive female concert goers in the past, but radiation poisoning was likely not the biggest concern.
Also, the band likely feared electronic failures when they played “Panama” (their South Atlantic Anomaly, I suppose), but they turned up the volume instead of turning things off.
Ah, fun with typos.
Much love Pierluigi!!
Ha ha Tim, I thought the same thing! I suddenly had flashes of Eddie Van Halen singing "Hot for Teacher" until I realized Pierluigi meant Van Allen belts.
That nasty word corrector stroke again :D
Because the space station does not need to break orbit, only reach it, it can be a lot heavier and sent up in pieces. I believe they're re-attached once orbit is established. (Somebody correct me if that's wrong)
This allows the space station to be shielded with lead linings, and because the station does not reach into the thick part of the radiation (which begins at about 200km altitude) they're OK, both people and electronic circuits.
Elon Muck has been planning for a while to send tourists in space, including circling the moon. This has been delayed a bit, but Musk seems not to know about the deadly Van Allen (or Van Halen) belt:
SpaceX says it won’t send space tourists around the moon just yet (https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/spacex-delays-moon-trip-for-space-tourists/).
"Other private space companies — Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin and Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic among them — are also prepping tourism trips toward space as part of a regular commercial service. The suborbital missions would take regular folks — well, regular folks with plenty of money in the bank — on short trips to the edge of space, about 62 miles up, where they’ll be able to enjoy spectacular views and several minutes of weightlessness before returning to Earth. Both companies are hoping to launch services in the next 12 months, though as SpaceX’s experience shows, the wait could turn out to be longer."
Do these people not know about the radiation hazard? How will their tourist trips work out?
62 mi or 100 km is well below the radiation.
That's true, but the radiation belt has never been mentioned in connection with Musk's elaborate plans to extend tourism to circling the moon, which are only being slightly delayed, it seems. Does he not know about this, or does he have some kind of solution in mind?
Of course he has a solution in mind but before he wants to book all the seats in the spaceship with a non-refundable deposit, when that is accomplish he will advise his customers that an unforeseen technicality is causing some delays in the trip.
1) So was none of this true from the Apollo mission? - http://disclosure.wikia.com/wiki/NOVA_Program
“In preparing for the Apollo landings, NASA’s flyover missions had taken photos of structures on the far side of the moon. Some of these were ancient, others pristine―and all were advanced and extraterrestrial. Not knowing what to expect, NASA officials had shot fake landing footage in order to jump cut just in case the ETs decided to throw Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin a welcome party.”
“When the lunar module landed, the rim of the crater was crowded with ETVs (extraterrestrial vehicles). With the broadcast on a delay, NASA was able to cut to the pre-filmed footage, editing out the astronauts’ reactions to their hosts’ appearance.”
2) Number three, the movement and translocation part. Neil Armstrong explained that alien ETs
move great distances not by physically travelling but rather changing the frequency of the surroundings.
That's what makes them disappear but also come right back, if they want to. First of all, how is that
different from cloaking, or is it the same thing?
Does this mean Alien ET's don't have dense physical bodies like we have? And will this type of travel only happen when we are at thsi stage of physical development?
3) What is the propulsion method? What moves an interstellar ship between two stars, thousands of light years apart?
Is there a physical edge to our universe that we can travel to or is it endless?
4) We can't visit the moon anymore? Why?
This would explain why China only sent a lander to the moon then.
There are more than 4 questions in there Mike! You get a volume discount! Says The Committee:
1. Yes, this is correct.
2. It is different. Cloaking is a disguise; movement is disappearance. The effect is the same to an observer, but the processes are not related. Alien extraterrestrial ships within view of humans cover, disguise or cloak their appearance and presence from human detection, yet remain in place.
By shifting the surroundings, travel is accomplished. The vessel does not remain stationary relative to surroundings. Humans perceive movement of the vehicle, not the surroundings. Either or both can be moved to accomplish the same.
Dense physical bodies, such as those of a human or an alien ET visitor to Earth, are not created or removed because of or by means of an interstealler "rapid" travel process.
3. Magnetic differential principally, although gravity is a factor also. Gravity is magnetism without electricity. Gravity is the result of movement inside atoms, electricity is movement between them.
Yes there are edges or boundaries. Borders is a better human word to describe the physical limits between universes. Black holes are doorways to, from and between universes.
4. The radiation belts are fatal to humans and nearly all Earth surface life forms, absent sufficient shielding. Humans do not yet have the technology to produce an effective shielding material which is also of sufficiently low mass, thus low gravitational weight, for avoidance of Earth orbit to continue a lunar trajectory. The material recovered and used for the previous human lunar missions or trips, is no longer serviceable for the purpose. Material recovered from crashed alien ET vessels.