I'm wondering, Did they do Religion ? If so, which version? please.
No, not as humans currently create & practise religion. The version the Atlantics (Atlantis + antics) had, was a more accurate understanding of the soul, the incarnated body and the connections between us.
The Atlantics erred quite a bit with the understanding of the temporary nature of physical life, which they took as licence to experiment with physical bodies in ways many of us today would consider unethical.
They fell prey to the intoxication of power and lusted after control to achieve their high, which allowed and perpetuated class structures humans have always demonstrated through the history we know (the most recent sixty centuries).
Another of my favourite topic. Wonder whether I and others here incarnated during the Atlantean times. Anyways, I don't quite remember whether there was a single session on Atlantis but you replied to many of these questions earlier, maybe in response to readers' queries. I will post loads of questions soon. Some of them might have been answered earlier but I guess having them at one place makes it easier for future reference.
1. Did the Atlanteans control all of the 25 nation states that existed at the time?
2. When the waters rose, did it sweep away all the nation states across the world? How high did the water rise?
3. Was Noah an Atlantean?
4. What was the state of advancement in the nation states other than Atlantis? For example, in India, the myths tell about aircrafts and other technology during the ancient times. Does that mean that other nation states also had access to such technologies like Atlantis?
5. What kind of materials were used by the Atlanteans to construct buildings? Brick / Morter / Concrete or something else? Were there skyscrapers similar to what we see now?
6. Will the seafloor that was once Atlantis rise again in the future? If so, When?
7. Did the Atlanteans use computers and integrated circuits?
8. Did they use plastic?
9. How many people survive the great flood and where did they go? What was the world population right after the flood?
10. Did they use crystal based technology for only electricity generation or did they use crystals for other purposes too?
11. What was the time span of the Atlantean Civilization?
12. What caused the destruction of Atlantis?
13. What kind of spacecrafts did they use? I guess these were not rocket propelled like now.
14. Why have we not found any archeological remnants of advanced civilization which were contemporaneous with Atlantis in places which did not sink, e.g. where other nation states were located?
15. If the mermaids are as intelligent as humans, have they developed technology or built tools etc. like humans?
The Committee replies:
1. Yes, through commercial influence as much as military force or threat. Much as the USA has done, Great Britain before it and the Ottoman and Roman empires before them.
2. Yes, temporarily and briefly to approximately two thousand meters higher than the usual level of the sea. As the wave passed around Earth's surface.
5. Titanium, magnesium and aluminum principally. Glass was not common.
6. No. It will be shaken briefly but will not experience a material change, as was caused by a large meteor strike upon a weakened subsurface structure.
7. Yes extensively but the circuitry was somewhat different and more advanced in function and manufacture.
8. Yes, extensively and principally made from ethanol, converted to ethylene, polyethylene.
9. Several hundred thousand humans survived, worldwide. Atlantis survivors were already at their destinations, even though many perished in these locations also. They went to what today are called Egypt, Mexico, Peru, New Zealand, Cambodia and Thailand.
10. Several purposes.
11. Its beginnings were five hundred centuries ago, its peak reached two hundred centuries before today.
12. Two factors; first, the Atlantis leaders began to direct massively amplified light from large crystals using Earth's magnetic grid, into deep holes bored for the purpose of seeing how deeply through rock the light would penetrate. This caused massive, unanticipated seismic subsidence. The effects at the surface were significant and caused many residents to abandon the island continent. A meteor strike, which otherwise would not have caused the collapse of the island continent, did so. The impact caused ocean waves, worsened and extended in duration by the collapse of the land, which wiped out more than 99% of animal life on Earth. The ark about which was asked, was dashed against the rocks and animals aboard lost. No species extinction resulted from the loss of the ark, which was intended to allow the restocking of a new zoo, then gradual growth in the species of animals sought to be saved.
13. Similar to what humans now have, with solid fuel propellants and liquid oxygen.
14. But you humans have, however you do not understand what it is. The Egyptian and Mexican Pyramids are examples, as are the structures in Peru, all of which came after the destruction. The preceding developments are largely buried. We will allow you to locate the remainder.
15. No, which is exceedingly difficult in water.
"Its beginnings were five hundred centuries ago, its peak reached two hundred centuries before today"
For 30,000 years, there was a super power that dominated the world! That super power was far more advanced in technology that anyone else. Can we imagine a dynasty that lasted 30,000 years?
There was no major war (no one else could even imagine challenging Atlantis militarily), very little violence, no pollution (they did not burn hydrocarbon for energy), plenty of energy (from the ionic-sphere) to go around, no slavery (I believe), small and non-intrusive government, no famine, and medical care for all!
Of course it wasn't perfect, and its error led to its own complete destruction. But many people today might call it a paradise on Earth. Certainly no politician today could even dream of promising his constituents anything like this.
Hi Patrick you mentioned the location of the ark but I assume we have yet to discover things like it because we are not yet mature or responsible enough as a species to treat them with the care and respect they deserve. That's just my 2 cents though.
We haven't discovered it because of the terrain. There's no control preventing us from locating artifacts, species maturity or lack thereof notwithstanding.
@Patrick I understand Patrick I just meant there's some people in the world who just would wreck stuff because they either don't appreciate or have any respect for things.
Since Atlantis was more advanced than we are today, how did they handle their pollution, trash, and contamination into the environment? Today's society buries our trash into designated dumps or is thrown into the ocean that will take years to decompose and eventually cause problems for all life around.
Disposable material was either re-used (recycled as we say now) or was burned at high temperature using electricity or intense light from crystals to begin the burning. Combustion at high enough temperature for a sufficient period will cause all material to become inert, at which point it can be disposed of or used in new ways.
Such incineration is done this way already, in a few places in the USA, but using natural gas as the fuel. In many places around the world now, it's much less expensive to simply dump the trash in a landfill or the ocean. Once we discover how inexpensive it is to produce high intensity light capable of burning anything, things will change.
Curious about a couple of things:
Post flood we have very distinct characteristics of humans from various continents (Asia, Africa, South America, Europe, Middle East, etc.).
We also have distinct & unique animal life on various continents (Polar Bears in the north. Penguins in the south, Marsupials in the Australian neck of the woods, Lions in Africa, etc.)
How does that come about in the arc of the Ark story.
There is also the factor of probably realities, dimensions within dimensions. Perhaps, Atlantis is just a vibrational sidestep in this glorious ever present now.
Curious what TC has to say about that.
Ask additional specific questions, the one here is:
How did different traits & characteristics of humans come about?
Answer, evolution for animals in some cases, latent tendencies also in other animal species but for & in humans, differences arise from latent qualities and characteristics which come about because of environmental factors.
Not disputing this, because how do I know? But it's been pointed out by scientists that that the story of Noah and the flood in the Bible is "myth", because there was never any world-wide flood.
My understanding is that scientists say a world-wide flood would have left evidence.
I did see a documentary that said there was a rising of water in an ancient port city in the Middle East that might have been the inspiration for the story of Noah. That was a local event though.
So, what gives? Why no evidence? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)
On the other hand . . .
I just did an Internet search, and this was the first result!!!! Very interesting, especially the last sentence!
@Lorri...the myth of flood is there in almost all religions and even among aboriginal tribes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
Interesting. Love information about Atlantis and Lemuria. My energy was involved in both apparently.
1) How long in human years did Atlantis exist?
2) I believe there were spiritual teachers in Atlantis?
Oh BTW..Someone told me once I had a name of Ramelia in Atlantis (pronounced Ro meal ee ah) it apparently means in Light Language to a reference to a lifetime I apparently had as a Princess in the Royal family of Earth in Ancient Atlantis. Maybe that's why in this lifetime my speaking voice is a little classy, wouldn't you say Patrick ;-) ;-)
Someone also said my younger son and I were in Atlantis together and I was his Mother in that life as well.
Anyway, so I always find Atlantis very interesting..
Your soul, not just your energy. Many humans on Earth today also have an Atlantis incarnation experience, but remember we're at about sixteen times the population today versus two hundred centuries ago. These souls are heavily concentrated in the USA and Canada at the moment, but are located everywhere.
1) It was human years then also, about three hundred centuries, from 500 ago until 200 ago.
2) Yes, but much wider spread belief and understanding than is common today.
In reverse, your current classy speaking voice in Atlantis is caused by this one from "here" and "now", incarnations are simultaneous.
No wonder I always feel I want to have the VIP treatment :-) ;-) ;-) (kidding) !!!! LOL. I do share the same birthdate as Prince Harry in this lifetime 15th Sept.
It's possible souls incarnated more than one lifetime on Atlantis as well? Was that common? I feel I've had more than one life time on Atlantis
Alas, Atlantis wasn't built in one day, so we need not feel bad that, at its peak, Atlantis was technologically far more advanced than we are today.
At our current pace of technological advancement, we might catch up with Atlantis in another 200 years. Unfortunately, the mass disruption to transportation of people and cargo, coming in the next decade or two (?), will significantly retard our own technological development.
It is interesting that so many ex-Atlantians have re-incarnated in North America today, because I read (from Seth) that the physical appearance of Atlantians, being shorter and darker skin, resembles people of South and not North America.
In 1,500 years time, after the demise of humanity, how will the Annunaki teach their children in history lessons, about the experiment of creating a new race on the third planet of the solar system, that lasted about 100,000 years?
Will it go something like:
The space miners went to Earth looking for gold. But mining gold on Earth was no picnic, so they bred the local animals to do the work. Once the gold was extracted, the mine animals only had about 10 years of life left. They were suppose to die off peacefully. But the plan was changed and the mine animals were upgraded, genetically, so they could sustain themselves independently.
Over the following 100,000 years, the upgraded mine animals became the dominant species on Earth. A highly evolved civilisation was developed, but later imploded. But over time, these upgraded mine animals would start from scratch again and created another highly developed civilisation. This happened three times, and they are called:
(1) Age of Lemuria;
(2) Age of Atlantis; and
(3) Age of Metropolis.
I wonder how these three human civilisations would be characterised and compared by future ET historians?
How "far" ahead of current development the advance achieved, I'd enjoy examining. The Atlantics understood things we do not, at the moment.
Our technological development will not be retarded, our trade, travel and production are what will be altered.
Ascent to species domination took a lot less than 1,000 centuries.
Physical race of one incarnation does not influence what is chosen for any other "trip across Earth". At one point a few centuries ago, every human in North America had brown skin.
The Age of Metropolis, I like it! So would Superman....
You might well get the chance to ask them, Stephen. Certainly you will understand this aspect of mankind well, after this incarnation.
Hi Patrick ... Fascinating info on Atlantis. When they ventured into space, (1) how did they deal with the radiation from the Van Allen Belt? As I recall from earlier discussions here, we used radiation-protective material scavenged from crashed alien spacecraft, which we've now run out of.
(2) Was the existence of aliens known to the people of Atlantis, and did they receive any technology from them?
(3) Are there artifacts on the Moon and Mars left behind by the Atlantean visitors?
(4) Atlantis had advanced technology, as you have detailed. How similar were their mass media to what we have today? Did they have movies, television dramas and comedies? If not, what was the nature of their mass entertainment?
(5) Did they have something like the Internet and personal computers?
(6) And since they launched satellites, is the Black Knight satellite (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPZzgBGnUqY) one of theirs? If so, what was or is its purpose? And if not, who placed that satellite in orbit, ostensibly 13 thousand years ago?
Answers The Committee:
1. The Atlantics used a double technique or two simultaneous methods; they used a strong magnetic field to create a safe bubble around their vessel and also lined the vessel with radiation resistant materials. The belts themselves are created by Earth's magnetic field stopping and pushing solar wind around our atmosphere. A strong local magnetic field can easily protect a volume of 200-300 cubic meters.
2. Double yes.
3. Yes, a very few which we will not likely find and wouldn't believe were from Earth anyway.
4. Same as today, but different "content". Much different subjects and material, a LOT less violence, as in nearly none.
6. No, Atlantis satellites are long gone. The one to which the video refers is Alien ET in origin, has not been 130 Earth centuries in orbit around our planet but is quite old in our terms of time, it was brought here to serve as a repeater station, to detect, receive, amplify and re-transmit in different wavelengths (x and gamma rays) what is broadcast by us on Earth. It's an observation monitoring device.
How does this fit in with the stories in the bible. Would like to know more details about the Garden of Eden also.
To properly describe the interconnections between Atlantis' demise and Biblical stories would require an encyclopedia.
"The Alien Handbook - A Guide To Extraterrestrials" describes the "Garden of Eden" in chapter 1.
Great questions from everyone!
This is a little off the topic but after reading everything I was wondering.
If the earth has a soul or consciousness kind of like every living or conscious thing does. Has it been the same soul or consciousness throughout the entire time of being? Has it always been the same soul or has it swapped out different souls throughout it’s existence?
I am not sure how to phrase what I am actually asking but I guess I am wondering if it has had more than one “lifetime” like humans do. It has went through what seems like a repeating cycles of life on it and then something drastic happens like an ice age or the great flood type of thing.
When it does this, is it the same soul or consciousness the whole way through or is it having another reincarnation of sorts?
Earth's soul is one and the same throughout its existence.
Remember, Earth is 4.5 billion years old. The existence of humanity for the past 100,000 years, is but a temporary minor flea infection, as far as Earth is concerned. And in 1,500 years time, the infection will be eradicated.
Howdy, Patrick--great post! What is the reason for the heavier concentration of souls in North America with previous Atlantic incarnations? (My guess is that it has something to do with technological advancement.)
The experiment of the USA is the reason. Nearly all political movements, nations, empires and regional trends on Earth are and have been planned, just as individual lives are.
Nazi Germany was a plan and process; the USA, Canada and Mexico are also. Are not the contrasts & similarities fascinating? The souls of many Atlantis "incarnatees" are experiencing a different life in North America, as many concepts have bled through between them.
Both Atlantis and the USA seek to dominate the world. That was the first thing I thought after reading the description of Atlantis.
Dear Patrick and C.
I'm just overwelmed by the info you gave us... The most important parts are indeed significant at phylosophical level: being aware of the very existence of the Atlantidean civilization, which lasted 30 millenia, would have a broad and deep effect on general thinking, like the copernicus revolution.
In some way, it would share with it some deep lessons: that we are not the first, not the only, not even the biggest of some set of civilizations... I suppose that anything that would deflate our supertrophic ego would have huge benefits at large, for our specie.
Next time, after digesting all, I would put forward a few questions...
Have a nice day
Just observed a hi-res bathymetry dataset of the Northern Atlantic and remained dumbfolded to see, just appearing out of the blue, the outline of the submerged continent... the Bermuda ar jus the emerging portion of a vast portion of higher elevated seafloor... Just couldn't believe to my eyes... The sentence "until now, you were looking but not seeing" just flashed in my mind
We humans don't have corroborating physical evidence to confirm what is observed, so any information offered in the absence of "evidence" or "proof" is merely an irresponsible guess.
Dear Patrick and C.
just a question inherent to the Atlanidean Continent-Isle.
this link is a screenshot I took from a bathymetric researche centre, that aims to have a hires map of the world seafloor.
The green lines, are the paths of the scanning vessels used to produce the maps, so under these lines the seafloor is more resolved. the holes are filled with less resolved maps obtained from satellite radar scans.
As you can see, the Bermuda Rise, as it is called, lies on average just 5000 meters below the sea surface, and oly a few high submerged mountains just emerge as "islands" (the Bermuda isles).
I'm just wondering what kind of process would have pushed eavenly (or made eavenly collapse maybe?) such a huge mass of rock by 5 km (that is some 15000 feet or 3.1 miles) without pushing a comparable amount of rock mass to the borders... I would have expected that around the submerged continent I would have found the ripple effects of such collapse in the seafloor... something like undulating patterns or maybe some major upward movement of the surrounding seafloor... The mass conservation is still a thing, and has to be respected...
Have a nice day
That's Atlantis, good picture.
Rock floating on top of liquid, remember. The Alien Handbook explained this, we humans believe we know what is the composition of Earth but we're not accurate in all estimations.
Informs The Committee:
Atlantis sunk because the "Atlantics" drilled deep holes and directed intense light into them, as a test. They wanted to observe the effects through hundreds of meters of mantle rock. What they ended up doing was directing light energy and temperatures into the planet below the crust. This caused the sublevels to fracture. Atlantis had significant earthquakes, tremors, subsidence and landslides. People began to abandon the island continent.
When the meteor struck, that impact finalized the effects of Atlantis already breaking up, and it sunk below the waves as Earth re-adjusted, re-aligned and re-organized itself.
"When the meteor struck, that impact finalized the effects of Atlantis already breaking up"
Where is the point where meteor hit the Earth? It happened 20.000 Years ago, right?
I'm putting here another picture: this is the temperature records obtained from ice cores, and other proxies, and it shows some events (that is, points in time where the condition seem to change a lot) that have impacted the global climate in the past.
If true, ther was a very long period (about 6000 years, that is A LOT) where the scattered groups of survivors crawled painfully to regain some kind of growth and stability.
The world was a lot icier than now, but around 14.000 years ago it got steadily warmer, until the Older Dryas event (some researchers suggests that a meteor strike set off a new ice age).
Another event, this time called Younger Dryas, ended this cooling abruptly, around 13000-12500 years ago, and again some researchers suggest that a meteor (maybe multiple meteors this time) break this trend and let the temperature increase again.
For sure, we have found a helluwa of impact craters (The Carolina Bays, for example) in the North America continent, produced by a shower of very huge ice boulders ejected from a primary meteor impact, wiche fell up to north, just North to the Great Lakes. These scars are what remain of the Younger Dryas Impact Event, according several researchers.
If I understand well, the buildings like the Great Piramyds were built AFTER the Younger Dryas event, right? Around 13000 years ago? Or they are older?
I cannot immagine how the people surviving Atlantis could have preserved the Knowledge they during the 6000 years that followed to allow the pyramids to be built... the demise of all nations, literally cancelled by a tsunami 2000 meters high, 99% of everything just killed.
This suggests me that those monuments are just older than this, and endured the tsunami. or maybe I'm wrong...
I also wonder what pir extraterrestial cousins did, when all of this happened... did they just observed all of this tragesy? It need a lot of phylosophical gut, to allow something like this to happen and not interfering at all...
"Rock floating on top of liquid, remember."
Uhmmm... Don't recall it. I will just have to take my copy of your book that rest on my bedside table and browse for this part...
Have a nice day
@ Pierluigi: Q: Where is the point where meteor hit the Earth? It happened 20.000 Years ago, right?
C: The Atlantic Ocean, not named that until much after the continent's disappearance. The point of impact was where you would consider to be the center of the ocean directly east of Atlantis, and for this reason there is no impact crater. The meteor was broken up, as your physics have understood well, at and above a certain velocity upon contact with either liquid or solid, has much the same immediate effect on the striking object. The receiving medium, the water, transferred sufficient impact force to cause the final collapse of the island.
Hi Patrick how will the demise of our species come about and amongst your current followers will any of us be there in the physical to experience it when it happens.
1. We'll all be LONG gone from this life now being lived along the Earth human day-to-night cycle number line, also known as a calendar. Many of us might be incarnated in different lives, entirely unconnected to this one, as the "demise process" proceeds.
2. According to The Committee, the demise will be evolutionary, both physically and mentally. Our bodies will not change outwardly very much, beyond looking a lot healthier in many cases and with less concern (as in almost zero) for:
* decoration clothing
* hair color
* eye color
* cosmetic surgery
* body shape
Our minds will become much more telepathic in practice, versus now where telepathic functions are generally explained away as just our imagination, but not "real". Increased telepathic awareness will have profound effects, all positive in the end, upon human happiness and contentment. There will be bumps in the road before all smooths out, just as we're seeing now, but strains, pains, creaks & groans are always a part of growth.
The demise will be the end of mankind as we know ourselves now; a smaller society, with a much smaller population and much different human awareness will both follow.
@Patrick not to sound religious or nuts but, hallelujah and praise the lord. If only this wonderful thing was 15 yrs away instead of 1500 yrs that'd be do much better. 🙄
@SCOTT2, where did you get this 1500 yrs figure from?
@santanu Patrick has mentioned it a few times in recent posts. I just wish didn't have to wait so long because it'd be nice to get past this destructive times we're in.
@ Scott2: We're not going through very destructive times, compared to a lot of known human history. Things are A LOT more calm today than they were:
- 75-80 years ago (World War II)
- a little more than a century ago (World War I)
- a century and a half ago (the USA's civil war)
to list but 3 examples.
@Patrick well maybe destructive might be a little exaggerated but, maybe the times were in now might be described as chaotic or something. For instance Patrick the last few years with trump and the media it's like there's a circus in town every single day and it's just like if I could switch my brain off and turn off my hearing it wouldn't be so bad. But, yeah i don't think the word destructive can come close to comparing the world wars.. or the American civil war.
Apologies if I'm being a Goose/Knobhead,, but was Atlantis connected to the west coast of what is now Mexico ? I'm trying to get my bearings on it.🤔🤔
No, it's in (under really) the middle of the ocean which has been named for it, between North America and Europe. The island of Bermuda (which I have visited for work) is a remnant poking above the waves.
Ah right, i got it, Thanks Pat 😀
If you want a better looking picture, maybe try this
the website used is the following
Have a nice day
Is there a map based on scientific surveys which pinpoints the location of Atlantis with respect to western Europe and Central/North America? I saw several maps which are close to the description but I am not sure which one represents Atlantis the best.
Is this one close to the actual location?
I can't get that link to open, but it doesn't matter.
The pictures which Pierluigi sent - above - show the continent of Atlantis at the bottom of the Atlantic. That is the location. Look at any map of the Atlantic Ocean, locate Bermuda relative to the North American continent and these pictures taken by Pierluigi will give the precise location.
I don't believe there is an established, generally recognized oceanographer who acknowldges th existence of Atlantis, based on scientific studies of the Atlantic Ocean.
There is a massive confluence of ley lines, at N26'30", W76'30", which is a little East of the Marsh Harbour Airport, on Abaco island of the Bahamas.
I wonder if that is the result of the energy emitted by the massive crystal, now buried deep in the ocean?
The crystal was located there BECAUSE OF the confluence of ley lines.
Hi Patrick I might be wrong but I thought I heard that at some point either this century or sometime in the near future that Atlantis is supposed to rise to the surface again. I might be wrong but I thought I heard that I think from one of the channeling Erik mediums.
I hope I'm not around for that, it will mean earthquakes the likes of which I cannot imagine.
@Patrick rofl I wouldn't invest in real estate in the Netherlands, but in all seriousness I'm sure it was one of the mediums that work with mrs.medhus I can't remember which one though.
More random thoughts / questions....
It's been discussed how, at a soul level, we create a blueprint of sorts... a life plan... to map out some of the experiences we wish to have. We also plan things to experience with other souls also incarnating at the same time.
So, that said.... was it part of a life plan for the souls / people involved in doing the things that brought about the destruction of Atlantis to actually do so?
If yes, why? Why would the collective-whatever want to reset human society and wipe out all of the technology and way of life at the time as part of a plan?
If no, was it the result of decisions made by people who thought their experiments seemed like a good idea at the time (without really being aware of the consequences)?
Also, if no... what was the point of the GAG's, ET's, or whatever in allowing it to happen? I'm asking this because it's been said we're at a point now where we won't be allowed to knock ourselves back to the 'stone ages' yet again with nuclear weapons.
It sounds like humans then were quite a bit more advanced in many ways compared to nowadays. And nowadays, we appear to have experienced a huge leap in the last 100+ years, compared to the previous thousands, yet still way behind what was capable in Atlantis times.
Just wondering what the purpose was in the grand scheme of things for quite the setback, or reset, or whatever we might want to call it.
Questions, repeated, numbered and replies from The Committee
Thoughts / questions....
1) . . . was it part of a life plan for the souls / people involved in doing the things that brought about the destruction of Atlantis to actually do so? YES
2) If yes, why? Why would the collective-whatever want to reset human society and wipe out all of the technology and way of life at the time as part of a plan?
EXPERIENCE OF LOSS, OF CONSEQUENCE AND OF RENEWAL
3) . . . what the purpose was in the grand scheme of things for quite the setback, or reset, or whatever we might want to call it.
EXPERIENCE OF LOSS, OF CONSEQUENCE AND OF RENEWAL
This is the best map of the Atlantic ocean floor I've been able to find, and you can definitely see an outline of where Atlantis was supposed to be.
And you can buy the map here:
There we go, Atlantis appears clearly.
What about the outline of the underwater feature between Africa and South America? Looks similar to the area in the North
Now I want people who travel to Bermuda say they are going to Atlantis! ;)
"Atlantis" --a popular song by Donovan released in 1968
I remember! Here's the lyrics.
The continent of Atlantis was an island
Which lay before the great flood
In the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.
So great an area of land,
That from her western shores
Those beautiful sailors journeyed
To the South and the North Americas with ease,
In their ships with painted sails.
To the east, Africa was a neighbor,
Across a short strait of sea miles.
The great Egyptian age is
But a remnant of the Atlantian culture.
The antediluvian kings colonized the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends, from all lands, were from far Atlantis.
Knowing her fate,
Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.
On board were the Twelve:
The poet, the physician, The farmer, the scientist,
The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.
Though Gods they were -
And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind,
Let us rejoice
And let us sing
And dance and ring in the new Hail Atlantis!
Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be,
Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be,
Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be.
Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be,
Way down below the ocean where I wanna be she may be.
My antediluvian baby, oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah,
I wanna see you some day
My antediluvian baby, oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah,
My antediluvian baby,
My antediluvian baby, I love you, girl,
Girl, I wanna see you some day.
My antediluvian baby, oh yeah
I wanna see you some day, oh My antediluvian baby.
My antediluvian baby, I wanna see you
My antediluvian baby, gotta tell me where she's gone
I wanna see you some day
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up
And a music video, complete with mermaids.
I know I sure as heck had to look up the meaning of "antediluvian!"
Wow, fifty years ago these lyrics were "written" (channeled).
Yeah, reading the lyrics now gave me chills. And the line saying that the elders of our time remain blind, seems to suggest that we haven't learned some lessons from Atlantis.
As I was browsing through the comments, TC popped this groovy song into my head--playing full blast! Amazing lyrics!
"The Atlantics erred quite a bit with the understanding of the temporary nature of physical life, which they took as licence to experiment with physical bodies in ways many of us today would consider unethical."
This aberration about the soul and incarnations really troubles me... How it is possible to behave like this, knowing that...
I supposed that the teachings given by soul masters, and the enlightened, and the people that had NDEs, and so on, and on, would have given an insight on the right path.
But, nope. they used this as an excuse to remove value to the live of other beings, basically subjected to the whims of the DNA manipulators...
Now the questions:
1) are we prone to develop a similar aberration about incarnations, or have we learned (maybe at soul level) not to replicate this nasty behavior?
2) You answered (through the Committee) that the loss of 99% of people (and animals) during the Atlantidean catastrophe was intended to experience loss, consequence and renewal: how do the Lemurian catastrophe experience frames into this? Do we like to repeat, maybe? If yes, is another hard reset of civilization in the cards in the future (near of far, not important when)?
Have a nice day
It's possible to behave in such a way, knowing the temporary nature of the body but the permanence of the soul. We humans do it all the time; for example, a slaughterhouse where beef is produced. Wars are another example.
Examine violent deaths from motor vehicle crashes. Loss of and severe disruptions to human life caused by injuries are tolerated because convenience, utility and benefits of transportation are deemed worthwhile. in year 2016 in the USA about 38,000 people lost their lives in such incidents; for each fatality, about ten serious injuries result, some extremely severe but the victims survive, to injuries from which victims recover. About half of these fatalities involve an impaired river, from alcohol or narcotics.
More than 1% of the USA's population is killed in vehicle crashes each year, another 2 to 3% hospitalized. The USA attempted to ban alcohol a century ago; the effort was a failure. Ban motor vehicles? Drive more prudently? I vote for the last option.
Answers to the questions, from The Committee:
1) Yes, absent sufficient awareness. The Committee suggests examination of the recent decision to remove US Armed Forces from the nation of Syria, and the conflict initiated by Turkish forces as a result. Are we humans going to learn to resolve differences without slaughtering one another? This is an excellent opportunity. It appears the unpopular decision by the USA's president and his subsequent threat to harm Turkey's economy if invasion, harm, injury and death are chosen, are working to resolve the possible problem. Will this hold? This is the opportunity we have presented ourselves.
2) The same, and yes we repeat what we do not know. No, a hard re-set of similar nature is not coming. There will not be a worldwide disaster or massive extinction of human, animal and plant life although localized events will likely give rise to fears this is happening, as such events already have to a certain degree. The world is ending because humans have harmed weather patterns, is but one example of the fear.
Dear Patrick & C.
glad to hear that we will indeed have a chance that the Atlantideans and Lemurians did not have.
This chance, is to connect with the extraterrestrial civilizations and, with time, be able to be an interstellar race.
It is somewhat depressing to consider that Atlantideans were way more advanced than us, on spiritual, technological and phylosophical level, being a civilization which developed at least by 20.000 years ( I wonder HOW MUCH of untold stories, events, deeds, conquests and failures that were simply erased out... this sadden me), and yet still they were unable to collaborate with the extraterrestrials and reach te stars. Maybe thei decided to be the leaders of their little planet, rather than the latecomer among stellar giant civilization... Maybe it was too much ego that restrained them?
Have a nice day
So Plato was right when he said that Atlantis once was found in the Atlantic out beyond the Pillars of Hercules i.e. the Straits of Gibraltar.
It must have been terrifying to watch the continent sink beneath the waves. I wish we could read a first hand account of this event. This would make a great Netflix Original!
Actually our friends over at CE have a first hand account - https://channelingerik.com/channeling-an-atlantean-part-one/
From this transcript, it seems that Atlantis was located on the submerged Kerguelen Plateau...
In this picture you can see it just above the antarctic continent, between the Africa and the Australian continents, the eleongated landmass (now submerged).
This is completely incongruent with the informations given by the Committe. It seems more the Lemurian continent, to me...
this transcript, frme the very same source, tells a stori that is completely congruent with the info given by the Committe (through Patrick)
How we can merge these two different sources? Maybe only one of them is true, or none or them are true, or both are true ( because of different dimensions/realities).
Pretty frustrating, isn't it?
Have a nice day
The Committee says: "Lemuria is the closer to Antarctica seafloor formation, Atlantis near North America. The human now nearly irrelevant timelines would explain the differences."
As far as CE goes, check who the mediums were. There were probably two different mediums giving out different info on Atlantis. You have to decide for yourself which one is accurate.
To satisfy our desire of thrill and excitement (using the preferred wording by the Committe) we have invented Movies.
If you want to see the effects of a meteor-generated tsunami, maybe you could rewatch this classic, I put there a significant sample:
That was entertaining to watch!
A meteor would not approach with that slow angle looking like a smokestack with such dull light, it would be fast and bright.
I half expected the USS Defiant to approach and see Capt. Sisko order LtCmdr Worf to fire a photon torpedo!
Hi Patrick not to contradict tc, but I was reading the interview with a atlantean on ce and he said they never left earth. Strange, but maybe some of them didn't know about off world travel.
Then satellite probe ships - unmanned - were sent. The "Atlantics" still went there, but with their machines.
@Patrick yeah like we have people on the ISS and people on Mars apparently and there's plans to officially send people to both the moon and Mars. So maybe were not as capable as they were but it seems like were getting there.
Is there life on Mars ? Mr Bowie pondered this in a very popular song about 48 ish years ago.... What deems "life " though ? ...............I dare say he wasn't talking about micro bacteria 🤔🤔
"Yes" says The Committee, "microbial".
This is GREAT news!
If there are living microbes on mars, we will definitely find them sooner or later, and it will be a historycal moment.
Was the “Bimini Road” an Atlantan structure so far south of Bermuda, or is it the natural structure our scientists say it is?
Were there any significant differences between our current human physical bodies and theirs?
The "Bimini Road" was going to be my next question if I wasn't feeling too lazy to type it. ;)
As I read the question The Committee said clearly, "Not was, is." and "Yes, built by Atlanteans, not a natural structure; humans did it".
Question 2: "No, nothing more significant than already occurring in humans today."
Is there any remaining language on earth derived from that of the Atlantans.
Were there any cultural, social or technical derivatives from Lemuria which the Atlantans benefitted from?
Yes, Hebrew but it does not resemble the Atlantean language at all.
Yes, nearly all foundations for Atlantis categories mentioned, came from Lemuria.
Was Bermuda one of the highest points on the continent of Atlantis, or was there another reason for it's remaining above water?
Was there any level of overlap between the cultures of Lemuria and Atlantis? I'm sorry if its been mentioned before, but what was the demise of the Lemurian continent and culture? Was it akin to the same sort of social/behavioral matters which caused the demise of the Atlanteans?
Is there a similar number of reincarnating souls from Lemuria incarnated here now as there are of those who were once Atlanteans?
Further questions, sorry. How different was the climate then? Was it arid or moderate or subtropical like the middle Atlantic states now? Was the Sahara a viable desert back then or green? Where did the majority of Atlantans emigrate when the end was inevitable?
Hi Patrick. Longtime reader, first time commenting.The Committee says in one answer, "The island was formed as the continents spread when Earth enlarged." In all my readings, I never heard that mentioned. I've always felt that the concept of Pangaea made no sense. One large continent split up and spread. I've always felt that the earth was much smaller and spread by expansion. Sort of like a balloon. This is the first I've heard anyone say anything like this. Very curious about that.
Set out your questions, David.
I smell a session of the formation of Earth, surface continents and their development.